0.01

00.1

--

"Wow, look at that kid. Poor soul."

"I feel so bad!"

"No sweetie! Don't go near him! He probably has a disease!"

"Stupid"

"Worthless"

" Please, Take the money'"

"Nasty"

"Go to hell"

"Why is he even here. What's the point."

What is the point?

The sentence floated around Liam Payne's troubled mind, Taunting and sneering. The sentience he repeated to himself everyday.

He knew no one would care If he was gone. The people wouldn't care.

He always got the disgusted glances from the rich and spoiled.

The knowing and feared glances from the less fortunate.

The people who wouldn't acknowledge him at all, Bumping shoulders or rudely rushing past him to get to their sacred 'jobs'.

Which is exactly how everyday went.

Until today.

•••

"Beautiful." Liam sighed shifting on his dirty make shift bed. Leaning over, he gazed at the rose and orange colour that was slowly moulding with the dark blue sky, looking as if it was a abstract painting. The church steeple loomed in the mist, giving it an eerie sensation.

To say it was pretty was an understatement. It was the reason he woke up every morning at the crack of dawn, Besides the tranquillity it brought since it was early.

The sunrise was Liams highlight of the week.

Tearing his eyes from the sky, he looked at his piece of glass he used for a mirror he had found two weeks prior. It came in handy to have before going to raise his much needed food money.

glancing in the 'mirror', He tried a fake smile and wiped a smudge of dirt off of his cheek with the back hand, and put on a gray beanie, onto his brown, strait and long Justin Bieber resembling hair.

Grunting, the teen sat up in the fairly large and warm abandoned plastic tube and stretched his wrecked back. Walking was a painful task for Liam, but, he had to suck it up most of the time.

crawling out of the tube and into the chilly morning breeze, he squinted at the morning glare. a chill was in the autum air, it waking him up completely. taking a deep breath, be began to walk.

he had A job to get to. He liked to call it a job. the feeling of fitting in is always something he tries to accomplish. he loves his job.

Liam Sung for money.

Before that, to learn some music to sing, the wolfverhampton native would sit next to the farmers market and listen to the slow songs that were always on replay. Listing to the same 'Ed Sheeran', gets quite non forgettable.

Walking down the gum riddin sidewalk, he made his way to the corner of the amphitheatre, which people like to call the "performers hell and Heaven". He preffered "my spot. not yours".

Seeing that he lived a relatively short walk from the church to there, he always seemed to snatch up the beloved spot on the front steps.

siting down, he watched the beginning of the morning rush start. Cars zoomed past, joggers running and the morning shoppers walking slowly down the road, seeming to enjoy the morning like Him. a small smile found it self on his lips. a real smile.

" Hey, Li!" somene chirpped. turning around he saw Andy Samuels, another street performer.

the thing is,He has a nice flat and a beautiful girlfriend, Cara, but he stills sings for fun. the duo sounds amazing when he comes to meet up there, the sing together and raise twice the amount of cash than singing solo.

" Are we going to sing together today?" Liam asked hopefully, biting his chapped bottom lip. Andy grinned and wiggled the leather guitar case he held in his hand.

"Yeah mate, though you could use the company! And, oh! I brought this for you!" he set his instrument on the marble step and sat down. An apple was tossed at the starving boy.. he grabbed it, thanking him .

A bigger amount of people was forming as the sun got hotter. The noise levels rising. The honking from traffic was normal now, seeing that it happened every single day.

" I reckon we should start now, good amount of people this mornin'" he said, unclasping the lock on the case. Liam nodded, distracted by a expensive looking ford parked at the entrance of the hotel.

once andy had the guitar situated and ready he began strumming the starting chords to little things. Andy always said the song sounded like it was made for liams voice. His exact words were along the line of "Damn boy, that's the most 'mazin thing I've ever heard yah sing! You sing it better than those twats!"

He was very honest.

they even had some "fans", believe it or not. Some people came down every morning just to listin to the pair, and or liam. It was truly incredible.

Clearing his throat, he began to sing.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me,

but bear this in mind it was, meant to be.
And I'm joining up the dots with freckles on your cheeks,

And it all makes sense to me.

i know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes, when you smile you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back, at the bottom of your spine,

but ill love them endlessly.

i wont let th-

" IS THAT ZAYN MALIK?!" a high pitched scream wailed from down the road, outside of the sleep-away hotel, next to the ford. A frenzy of girls who had been walking before surrounded the opended car doors, trying to grab the olive skinned boy who was sunndenly surrounded heavily by body guards. Liam was awestruck at the sight of the bradford boy, his perfectly quaffed hair, endless tattos and charming smile.

but it had seemed time had stopped when zayn turned his head scanning the streets untill his eyes found liams stare. He winked and grinned even more just as he was roughly yanked through the glass lobby doors dissaperaing from his sight.

"Woah..." andy breathed, nudging the frozen boy with the stupid grin plastered on his cheeks.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

ok why did this take so long im so sorry...

i didint like it at first, so i changed it to 3rd person and edited and wrote for like another hour cause i have high standards when i write...

oops!

also next chapter will maybe be longer since this is only 1120 words.

and oh my god thanks for the 6k+ reads! im soo happy!

oh, if you see this put #starstruckliam because your fabulous

love you all!

-mel x