4

In Every FanFic...

1. "We can't be together, I'm only 15."

"Age is just a number babe"

Yeah and Jail is just a building...

2. "Guess what? I brought you a car, a Ferrari." Harry came closer and hugged me. I was drowning in my tears of joy, everything is changing in my life. I have a beautiful boyfriend and a beautiful car it's just my dream is coming true..."

Wow slow down there, this isn't Oprah.

3. "Green orbs, blue orbs, and brown orbs stared at me"

Um ok did you just open a bag of marbles or???

4. "He smiled at me with his eyes."

What an extraordinary way to describe it!

5. "I'm bored"

"Let's play truth or dare"

Every. Fucking. Time.

6. She's dating a member, but the whole band is falling for her.

Please tell me what do you have and I don't?

7. Every girl is just flawless,......literally.

8. *Goes to a One Direction concert* *Stays at the same hotel* *Bumps into them*

No shit Sherlock? Like I wasn't expecting this at all. Great job for your unique idea!

9. "Harry shot me a toothless grin"

<pic on side> omg.

10. "Liam slid his tongue and started to explore my mouth." Liam the explorer everyone!

Gurl what you got in there?

11. "Our lips crashed together"

Damn, im sure it was your lips' fault. It's always the ladies who don't know how to drive!

12. Where there is conveniently 5 best friends and every member falls in love with them.

13. *Goes into a coma*

*wakes up in Harry's apartment*

Lol

14. *Oh look at me I'm Niall in a famous boy band just walking on the street without being mobbed by fans.*

*Oh look I found a girl laying on the street. I felt the need to help her, so I picked her up and took her to my apartment without being questioned by paparazzi or management.*
"It was love at first sight!!!!"

15. "Kidnapped and abused by One Direction*

This isn't a fan fiction anymore. You're just psycho.

16. *She hates One Direction*

*Her best friend drags her to a concert*

*They fall in love, the end."

Same shit on repeat.

17. The girl is 16 years old and flies to England by herself, and her parents dont care since they only existed in chapter one.

18. "Niall just shared his food. Niall never shares his food, he must like you"

Please stop and rethink your entire life.

19. With a smirk smirk here, and a smirk smirk there, here a smirk, there a smirk, everywhere a fucking smirk :))

20. Hey I just met him

And this is crazy

But I'm only 14

N' I'm havin' Harry's baby.

*****

Thank for all your comments, they make me really happy :)