The school romance...

He was one of those guys who just make everyone fall for him.Including me.Hewas all cute with that blonde hair and red cheeks.I don't know what I was hoping for.I didn't know that just falling for a boy could change my life that much.

No matter how much I was trying to forget,while laying on bed,only thing in my head was our meeting.

I was studying in school library when he walked by.He looked at me with his sky-blue eyes and asked if he can sit there.I just smiled at him and nodded.He sat besides me and put his books on the desk.'Jake Jones' was written on front page of one notebook.I liked his name.I turned around and saw that all other seats were free...I looked back at him.He was reading.He was so into that book,when he realized I was staring at him.He looked up and gave me a smile.He was the only one who can smile like that.That was the first time I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I sat up and leaned on my hands.I didn't want to remember what happened next.There is just no sense of remembering the way he hurted me over and over.He probably already moved on.He got over me.

I got up and sat on the end of the bed,right in front of mirror.I looked,to put it mildly,horrible.My hair was messy and was falling all over my face.I don't even wanna talk about my hygiene.I believe that if person come inside,they's think something died in here.

I cupped my face with my hands and leaned my elbows on my knees.

Jake: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me2h679LTv1rn4ylno1_500.gif (yes,I know that's Caspar Lee)

The main character: http://25.media.tumblr.com/52a2ccea991ddc06868d59528ac2140d/tumblr_mfvemwiZp91s19nt0o1_500.gif  (yes,I know that's Bethany Mota)