Chapter 3

Alana's POV:

"Hello Stubborn, fancy seeing you here." Harry spoke stepping forward towards me.

"I guess. So how long are you guys staying?" I asked passing by Harry and standing with Sam and Caitlyn.

"Just the night, then we'll hang out in into NYC tomorrow. And you guys?" Liam replied.

"Actually, we are doing the same." Sam said.

"Boys you need to get you to your rooms, now." Paul sternly announced pushed the boys past the desk.

"Why?" Louis asked shaking Paul off and standing his ground.

"Why? Because there has been several sightings of people biting other people. And that's the last thing we need." Paul said pulling Louis.

"Well, do you guys have a room?" Zayn asked over Paul's shoulder.

"No.. but we're getting one." Sam said walking towards the desk.

"You guys should come hang with us. We have an extra room available if you'd like." Zayn said tickling Paul so he would move.

"Okay!" Caitlyn jumped at the opportunity.

"No, Caitlyn. Thank you Zayn, but really it's fine." I said turning to the lady behind the desk.

"Can we have a room please?" I asked the Hispanic women.

"No, we are all booked, I'm very very sorry." She said looking at us sympathetically.

"Lana, come on. Don't be stubborn." Caitlyn said poking out her bottom lip.

"No, we can find a new hotel. It would be rude to just join then like that." I said shaking my head.

"It wouldn't be rude." Niall said walking up behind Caitlyn. Sam stood next to them and they all gave me a puppy dog face. "In fact it would be our pleasure."

"Fine." I said in defense. They all jumped up excitedly and ran to tell the other boys.

"They're a hand full." Paul said offering to take my bag. I shook my head and moved the straps up my shoulder.

There was a sudden groaning sound behind us and we both looked behind us to see a person very close to us slowly limping our way.

"Shit! Come on Alana." Paul said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. He ran down the hall and barged into a room. He set my down on the bed and slammed the door behind him.

The room was about the size of a classroom with a bathroom and two other doors. It also had a balcony and 2 large beds.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked angrily standing up.

"Sorry if I scared you Alana, but that was one of people who are eating others. This is your room. The others are probably on a tour of the rest of the place. If you need me I'll be in my room." Paul said opening one of the doors.

"Oh I'm sorry. And thank you." I said following him to see where he was going.

"No need to thank me." He said. "And this door leads to my room, but you can go to the kitchen and living room through that door." He pointed to the other door. I thanked him and opened the other door.

There was a nice size kitchen with an island on the opposite side of the door. I walked to the island and next to the kitchen was the living room.

The living room consisted of 2 red leather couches and a huge flat screen tv.

"Glad you found your way Lana." I turned to see Sam walking in with Louis and Zayn.

"Ya, more like forcefully picked up and carried to my room." I said grabbing a banana.