Prologue

NARU'S P.O.V

Finally! It's graduation day. Now I can put a rest to this stupid act! And might as well get rid of this short wig!

I enter the private room where Iruka-sensei awaits me. I know it was hard for him to lost his parents the day I was born, because it was the same for me. In the least, he knew their faces and spent time with them. But for me? Not even my father's surname was given to me...

I have to apologize for giving him a hard time for these past six years. Clone Jutsus are my worst along with Genjutsu.

"Naruto, you can do it..."

I smiled at him. He became a father-like figure to me, "Thank you, Iruka-sensei... I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you."

I know he's confused after I said those words. Instead of a normal Clone Jutsu, what I did is a Shadow Clone Jutsu, an A rank one.

"H-H-How...?" He trailed off and cleared his throat, "You pass, Naruto!"

Well, it's good to be a kid. I can act on impulse. I jump at him for a hug. "YATTA!!! I'M A NINJA!!! I'M A NINJA, 'TTEBAYO!"

I exited the room with a wide, triumphatic grin as I watch the others looking at me with dibelief. I smiled warmly when I saw Hinata with a smile of relief. I opened my mind link.

"Kurama-nii, I know who I'm going to choose..."

"The Hyuuga girl, am I right?"

"Yep! Totally!"

After having a small yet important conversation with my brother, I proceed to my seat.

A few minutes later, Iruka-sensei is now announcing the Team Selection.

"Team 10: Nara, Shikamaru; Yamanaka, Ino; and Akimichi Chouji. Your sensei will be Sarutobi Asuma."

The Shika-Ino-Chou Team is still going, I see. I didn't listen to the Team 9 Selection. Why bother? I'm not even in it.

"Team 8: Inuzuka, Kiba; Hyuuga, Hinata; Aburame, Shino. Your sensei will be Yuhi Kurenai."

Aw, man! I want to be teamed up with Hinata and Shino! Hinata's shyly quiet and Shino's respectful despite being TOO quiet.

"Team 7: Uzumaki, Naruto; Haruno, Sakura..." Okay, here I go with the act...

"YAHOO!!!"

"Ugh!" Sakura groaned.

"...and Uchiha, Sasuke."

"ARGH!!!" I yelled

And so on with the selection. Pah! Just kill me already! The crowd dissolve when their Jounins arrive. The three of us are now left.

This is SO not my day! Why do I have to end up with a fangirl and a stuck-up, arrogant dude?! And why on the Land of Fire did I choose this Haruno fangirl to be my crush?! Ugh... never mind. I can show my true self whenever I want to anyway.

"Naruto, what are you doing?!" Sakura yelled at me. Can't you see?

"Punishing our late sensei!" I shouted. Ugh! I hate my volume. Seriously, our sensei is late! For Pete's sake! I can't wait to show the real me instead of an act!

"Yeah, as if he'll fall for that trick, dobe" Shut up, dude!

"He's a Jounin, remember?!" Sakura, if you weren't a fangirl, I might have chose you...

After I placed the board eraser, I went back to my seat, waiting for our one heck of a late sensei. Not too soon, the door opens and the eraser falls to his head.