M&TGWTT

Title: Me and the Guy With the TOMS {Louis Tomlinson}

Author: KayTea1D

Description: Rio Jones always thought of herself as normal. Living in a small town 20 minutes from downtown Charleston, South Carolina, she never thought that anything extraordinary would happen to her. But all that changed one strange day at her shift in the local Journey's store, consisting of ten pairs of TOMS, two of the biggest heart-throbs in the world, and Rio's horrible luck.

When she comes face to face with the one and only Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, Rio thinks that it will just be one of those 'Hello, Goodbye' situations. But eventually Rio gets to tour with the boys of One Direction, and from then on, her luck goes from completely unlucky to an emotional roller-coaster. Will she stick around for the ride, or jump off as soon as she gets the chance?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It's my birthday, so I'm doing a special! You. Are. Welcome. So this was long overdue. We've all read it. I've been meaning to read it, but I never really got around to it, and then I forgot. And then one day, I stumbled across it while looking for something to read, and TA-DA! I finished it in under four hours. Is that even possible? I don't know. If it happened, it must be possible. It probably gets annoying at how I say the exact same thing at the end of these, but I swear I won't do that this time. This story is amazing, and to add on to that, it's a Louis Tomlinson fan fiction. I have this strange obsession with anything that has to do with Louis, and I'm not even a 'Louis girl'! I've always wanted to read this, because it was one of the first stories that caught my eye when I joined Wattpad, but as I said -- I never got around to it. A year and a half later and I'm finally sitting in front of my computer about ready to explode of seven thousand different emotions all at once. You, my friend, somehow altered the way I fricken live with this story. It doesn't make sense, but it happened. I'm not sure how everyone else who read it felt reading it, but I was in a bad place in my life when I was reading it. In four simple hours you managed to suck me in, turn me in circles, and push me away again. I've probably said it before, but it's not too often that happens to me. Not too often at all. I'm not going to say it was perfect, because perfection is an impossibility. There's always one thing that throws you away from perfection, I couldn't find it in this, but I'm sure it was there. Nonetheless, you changed my world with some words, names, and events and you should honestly get props for it.