Intervene

Title: Intervene

Author: infinityhope0

Description: Coralie, nineteen, and Aella (eye-la), fifteen, Elspeth are both free from their druggie whore Mom and finally make their plans come true as they move to Orlando, Florida. Starting off as a fresh, new start, the two girls are living a better life without their Mom, and their absent Dad who's had no existance their lives.

Until he finds the two and offers Coralie at his record company as Before You Exit's personal social-site handler, the person who updates their official social sites. Earning a lot of money, plus the inheritance from their Grandmother Cole who passed away three years earlier, Coralie and Aella are off to a great start. But what happens if love intervenes? It gets a helluva lot messier.

lalalalalalalalaalalaalalaalalaalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Okie dokie, so um, I know I have like three or four stories by @infinityhope0 in this already, but please excuse, she's a great writer. Yes, this is a BYE fan fiction. I love Before You Exit, so deal with it. Don't like BYE? Leave. Anyways, there isn't much to this, just a prologue, but that in itself makes it awesome. Like, seriously. Quite obviously, she loves BYE and that really helps. I wish the best of luck to you, Chey. I hope you get far with this story. It's truly awesome, by the way. Not just being a good friend, once again. And once more I say, good luck! Love ya!