Chapter 3 : Me Time.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep Beeeeeeeeep.

The alarm rings waking Naya up.

"Oh Fuck my head." She said Rubbing her temple, she drank too much last night, too much that she doesn't even remember how she got home.

"Morning Rivera." Dianna said with her cute soft soothing voice handing Naya pain

killer and a glass of water.

"Di what are you doing here? And how did i got home?." Naya asked with a confused look on her Face.

"Mark got you home, he called me last night and since i was coming home today i got here 1st because i knew you would get a hell of a hangover."

"Thanks, Di what's the time?." Naya asked Taking the painkiller.

"10:54 to be exact." Di replied looking at her phone.

"Oh fuck i have a job interview in 11:30." Naya said tossing the sheets of her bed, "I am gonna take a shower, Di will you please take me out a outfit appropriate for a interview."

"Alright but what kind of job you already have a two job don't you?." Di asked somewhat confused.

"Il explain you later please find me a outfit" Naya Ran straight into her bathroom

3 Hours later

Naya went for interview and it did went pretty well, because well she has that Rivera charm, that can charm anybody.

Naya was outside cafe Brew feeling happy about the interview, she pushed the door, went to the counter and ordered her to go coffee offcourse decaf, She handed the lady 10 dollar bill, and as the counter lady was about to return her change Naya said that she could keep the change, well Naya was in a good mood so far.

As Naya sat on the bench of that beautiful park taking sip of her coffee, her iPhone buzzed and it was Mark. Why the hell is he calling now? Naya thought pressing the answering button

"Hey." Mark said from other side of the line

"Sup."Naya said in her casual voice

"Want to go to the club tonight Rivera?." Mark said with his party mood on.

"No, not today some other time."

"Alright give me a call if you want to go kay.?"

"Sure." Said Naya taking the sip of her coffee

"Hey by the way who the Fuck is Heather.?" Mark asked teasing Naya.

"Heather who?. Naya questioned with confusion on her Face.

"C'mon Rivera you were, Mumbling that chicks name last night again and again."

"Shut up Sailing i don't know what you are talking about, Talk to you later Bye."

They Hung Up.

"Heather Huh?"

Naya asked herself trying to remember the event of last night.

Suddenly the images of kissing a girl in the bathroom last night crossed her mind.

Then she remembered it ALL.

"Oh my god i kissed a girl, oh fuck".

But it was just a one time thing right? Then why the fuck was Naya feeling like it was a very big deal.

"Ugh whatever Its not like we are gonna meet again, yeah so why am i frustrated? Relax Rivera". Yep she was talking to herself.

X

Later that evening Naya decided to have some "Me" time and "Me" time for Rivera was going into the city library and reading books wearing her dorky glasses. It always Calmed her down.

X

She was sitting on her favorite place, Reading one of her favorite author's book, she was so lost in her book, she didn't even realise a Hot Blonde was sitting right next to her.

Naya attention drifted from the book as she realized a pair of blue eyes was staring at her, She removed her Glasses to look at the girl and it was...... Heather.

Heather cheeks turned red and so did Naya's but thanks to her Tan skin it wasn't visible, she was so fucking embarrassed, She turned her attention back to book.

"Omg is that the girl from last night?, Omg is she stalking me?! Omg what should i do?!" Naya was so nervous she was literally sweating.

"Don't worry i am not stalking you." The blonde said, Smiling at Naya .

"Was i that loud?" Naya chuckled.

Heather laughed at the statement.

"Husssh this a library not your gossip place." The lady who seemed to be a librarian said.

Naya mouthed "Sorry."

Heather took out the sheet of paper and pen and started scribbling down, Naya stared in confusion.

Heather handed Naya the paper in where Heather had written in her Child like writing. "Yesterday, what we did was unintentional, may be it was the booze so i am sorry for kissing your beautiful lips,Sorry."

Naya gesture Heather to give her the pen Heather did so "Wait did you just called my lips beautiful?, I don't even know you but i guess i owe you an apology too i am sorry for kissing your sexy lips too."

Naya gave Heather that paper, Heather giggled when she read it.

"Yes i called your lips beautiful, and you not knowing me part.I am Heather Morris i am 25 i live across the street with my cat named Lord T, i dance professionally and i am from Ohio what about you?."

She handed pen and that sheet to Naya, Naya smiled and wrote "Well, i didn't asked for it but thanks, I am Naya Rivera i am 26, I live down the block, I don't know what i do professionally because i wish to do music, and i am from Valencia and i don't kiss random girls but i was drunk i am sorry :)."

She handed Heather that sheet Heather smiled "Its okay, i gotta go my study time is over, and just so you know i don't kiss random girls either, btw you are cute ;) bye."

Heather Handed Naya the paper and left.

Naya smiled reading their conversation not knowing how stupid she was looking.

It was amazing how she connected with stranger over 15 mins and told her pretty much everything about herself.

But little did she know that this was the start of something amazing, something that would change her life forever. Thanks for reading guys :) Hope you enjoy the next one just so you know i am a new writer i am not expert just an amateur.