CHAPTER 1

Sounds, spirits and shadows thats we see with are physical eyes are what you call spirits. Basically, spirits are kind and friendly living creatures who once suffer from something terrible that they are not accepted in heaven nor hell. In the other hand, there are also evil spirits that harm people, they are what you call black spirits or ghost.

Spirits are everywhere, its a matter of time that you will see them. They are stuck here on earth but the only different is that they are living in an different dimension. Its said to be that only a person with his or her third eye open could see them. Third eye is said to be the most powerful thing found in the middle of your forehead that allows you to connect to the spirit world and see the third dimensional world. Only a person with his mind and heart clear, meditate with his inner self and
Connect to the spirit world to allow his third eye to open.

My father , Jaffar the great was a young prince in the royal family of Scortia , a place owned by the lee family for centuries after defeating the Vikings who once took their land by force. His parents were very rich, he always feel like he owned everything in the whole wide world, but this isn't what he wanted, he wanted to find the mysterious yet spooky spirit world, he may be rebellious ,self centered, and playful, but he is also a very intelligent person who is eager to strive hard to achieve something, he began studying the spirit world when he was only nine, he was born with great imaginations together with a wise mind. It took him several years to finally come out with a result on what he has been searching.

For ten years , my father stayed in his work room at least three hours a day, after studying from school , the first thing he do is to start reading books and find information about the spirit world. It was a though search for him, for he was just a little kid. While other children were playing and having fun outdoor, he stayed at his work room and continue searching. He order his guards to find information outside and for he himself , he started looking for ship owners for some information, but nothing seems to work. When he returned home with a big frown on his face, he shouted : " ugh! Why?! " , he began throwing and kicking the things in his room for he no longer can keep his anger. At this moment, his father came in and said : " my son, I understand that sometimes things didn't go the way we planned, but we should shouldn't give up, there is still time, hard work is the key to success, prove to everyone, impossibility can't stop you if you strive hard enough ". With his father's words, my father quickly changes his mood and said :" you're right dad, I shouldn't give up, I believe I can do it, and I can!". " that's my son !" Said his father with pride. With this words deep in his heart, he didn't give up the search, until one day, a wonderful news came, a guard of his finally found some one who knows the place, for ten years, he finally found it.

The Temple of spiritual Guardians , it is a spiritual place were in most spirits are found, and informations were mostly given ,it is said that if you are close and friendly to them, they will show you the the ball of time were in you can see both your future and pass, together with three wishes granted, and had a chance to reunite with your love ones who just passed away, but it is hidden in a forbidden place were in the spirits fell into eternal darkness, there are no light to shine on them, they become weak, were in their energy were stolen and kept in a place were in they can see but never reach.

This all happened a century ago, according to the history, there was a young man called Marco, who was also a prince with a rebellious and self centered attitude,who was interested in such forbidden yet hidden place, like my father, he began searching it in an young age, fortunately he was able the find it.

After knowing this wonderful news , "ah, for so many years, my dream finally came true!" "I must be there in person to see it!"he said, so he started ordering his maids and workers to pack up everything ," I want everything to be ready till noon, I will be leaving at sun rise." He said seriously.
He quickly run to his dear father, Emperor Chin, " my dear father , I am going to set sail to a place where I myself had been searching for years, may I ask your permittion to go there and explore?" Asked Marco, "Why not my son, this is a great start, a prince must follow his heart and achieve his dream, go! And send me a message once you are there to let me know that you are safe" his father answered. Marco's heart full fill with joy, he never be this happy before in his whole life.

The sun went down, the sky started to dark, it was nigh time already, yet Marco still couldn't sleep, he couldn't stop thinking about what might happen tomorrow. He started imagine the place and ask himself " what will it be like?" , he started talking to himself like crazy, even to chairs, tables, everything he sees, when he finally went back to his bed, he felt tired, his eyes close and he quickly fell a sleep and enter into his dream world.

This day finally came, Marco jump out of bed with joy and quickly change his outfit and prepare to leave, just before he travel, he met a white old man wearing a black coat together with a white long hair, he said " young man, my apologies to disturb you, may I just tell you that the place you will go has an hidden treasure, it's called the ball of time,only the clearest heart of a person could had a chance to see it, and together with three wishes granted, good luck young man." Then he disappeared in a woosh.
This information Marco received surprisingly excite him, he quickly run towards the ship and ordered it to set sail as fast as possible. For he could no longer stand his excitement.

On his way to the spirit world, he passed by many places, meet a lot of new friends,tasted thousands of new food, exploring millions of new places, " ahhh, this is all I ever wanted, its a dream come true!" Said Marco with joy.

They may know that the place is hidden but they didn't know that it's guarded by a eight headed sea monster, only the bravest person together with the clearest heart may enter

As they were sailing, a terrible thing happened, a storm struck by, the angry sea roared, sending out hundreds of big waves that almost sink the ship, sailors were shouting, " a storm is coming!" One shouted, " there are hundreds of big waves ahead!" The other one shouted , " where is the prince?!" The third one shouted, "protect the prince " they all shouted. Marco appeared from nowhere and started shouting out orders. It seems to be impossible for them to pass, but with Marco 's leadership and bravery, there is no hopelessness , even impossible things became possible. They pass through all of the waves and finally the wind stop blowing and the sun was back in the blue sky.

They keep sailing until , a sailor shouted " I think I see it already , a violet colored portal !". " very well , we finally made it , we are here ! The place I've been searchong for a very long time !"

As they were entering the portal with joy , the wind blew hard, rain showered heavily, the ship began o move back and forth, left an right, making the sailors sick, in this terrible situation, something appeared in the ocean, as they were trying to help each other, a giant spicky head just pump out from beneath of the ocean and together with the other seventh heads, " look out !!" One of the sailor shouted. " everybody go find a safe place and hide " shouted Marco , but it was too late,the ship was completely destroyed by the hit of the monster's tail, many died , floating dead bodies was all left, but Marco still didn't gave up " a eight headed monster wouldn't stop me from getting the hidden treasure!", he shouted as he quickly get his sword and prepare to fight the fearless monster , " here ! You eight headed monster , you shall pay for what you've done !". " no one shall enter the spirit world ! " said the monster with a deep scary voice. " isn't there any way to enter ?!" Shouted Marco , " ofcorse there is , you can enter the spirit world once you killed me , as a prove of bravery !" Answered the monster Marco try to fight the monster ,but it is truly hopeless for he could never kill such powerful monster, the monster stare at him with anger and woosh ! , he was hit by the monster's tail and fell back hardly to the ground,.he lost all his energies, his brain ,together with his body were tired, its like his brain lost connection from all of his body parts, he.was.completely injured, he gently close his eyes with despair, from the noisy roaring ocean, he finally hear the harmony of peace.