Prologue

Haiiii guys i wants to write a story but i couldnt think of anything to write when i thought of the girl, OliviaLovesSnow and i decided to write a story about her and as you know i love mixing ponies and minecraft together.Then I thought that I should write a story thats includes info from her story called Sis so you shod go read a couple of chapters... also BTW everyone lives in minecraft.Anyways lets get on with tha story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Take that you evil squid!"yelled Snow girl."And THAT"she yelled as she stabbed a squid with her snow sword while, Sky was looking for more squids to kill."Hey sis I found a whole herd of the evil things!"exclaimed Sky.

"Coming!"."Alright where are they where are th-"she noticed on strange squid... in fact it wasn't exactly a squid..."SKY WHAT IS THAT??!???!!!?"she yelled.

"What are y-"he had turned behind him when the weird squid thing took Sky by surprise and jumped back in the water.

"SKY!!!!!!!!!!"she tried jumping in the water but when she stepped on it, it just turned to ice."NO!!!NOOO!!!!I DON'T WANNA LOSE YOU AGAIN SKY!!!!NOOOOOOO!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thats it for today CLIFFHANGER!!!!!Sorry its short but im gonna work on a longer chapter later on so remember...

SPREAD THA WORD