2. Harry, you're killing me!

"I want to go first," Harry jumped up from the couch, took my hand, and led me into his bedroom. He had a four poster with silver sheets and soft pillows. Without warning, he shoved me onto the bed, kissing me so forcively that it was beyond hot. It was sexy. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I had no idea who these five lads were, but if I was going to be a sex slave, I might as well do it right. He unclasped my bra, massaging my breasts. That made me moan.

"Okay, I moaned, you can go now," I tried to push him away. He would be cheating if he got two tries.

"It wasn't loud enough, and besides, I know you want me," Harry's devilish smirk appeared, whatching me as he put his hand in direct contact with my V.

"Oh," I groaned, throwing my head back. I practically yelled. I wondered how the other boys could possibly make me moan any louder, Harry was killing me.

"Okay, I'm next," Liam walked in, looking impatient. Harry gave me one last kiss, then left.

"Wait," I sit up covering myself with Harry's sheets, covering myself. I wasn't sure why, but I felt more embarassed of my nakedness around Liam. I guess it was just because he was such a modest, respectable boy. "Are you guys... Listening outside?" I asked, horrified.

"Sure," Liam smirked, taking his shirt off while walking towards me, dropping it to the floor. Jesus, this boy was beautiful. "We wouldn't anyone cheating, would we?" He looked almost mischeivous, if that was possible. I looked up at him as he sat on the bed beside me, putting an arm on my shoulder. "I'm sorry you have to go through this," He rubbed my shoulder, looking sincere. "It must be hard to know that your own father sold you as a sex slave to five boys you don't know."

I cried. And cried some more. Liam just held me close, telling me it was okay over and over. And when I had finally composed myself, he walked over to Harry's bathroom and grabbed me a glass of water and a pill. "Here's some aspirin," He looked up at me with those eyes. I looked down, the pill didn't look like aspirin.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"Its something that will take you to another universe," He said and kissed my throat as I took the pill, whatever it was.

Enjoy.