Chapter 1

"But I don't wanna go mom!" I complained. "Oh please Cloe, Just this once. All you ever do is sit there on the couch and tur down every oppurtunity for something to do." she sighed. Now do me a favor, Don't- and I mean it, don't listen to her she never gives me something to do besides take out the trash.

"Fine!" I finally gave in. A I stomped out of the house and walked to Main Street to a small convience store. Let's see, I thought. My mom had given me a 10 dollar bill meaning I would have 2 dollars left after buying the milk and eggs. Enough for a candy bar. Well at least something good was coming out of this trip. I decided. I was about to grab one when something slammed me down to the ground. "Ow!" I said. "Sorry." A voice said harshly. "Whats your problem!?" I asked a little irritatated.  "What did I do? I said sorry." he said quickly.  "You know you could've said "Oh I'm very sorry" and then possibly helped me up!" i said. "I'm so sorry, can I help you up?" He said sarcasticly. As he pulled me up I glanced at him. He was probably about my age, maybe a year or two older. He had deep blue eyes, and blackish brown hair, also he looked muscular. And there was something mysterious about him too. "My name is Clover Bell Johnson." I said. He stood there a minute, he seemed nervous. "Uh, Hi Clover. I 'm, uh, Perry. Perry Jackson." he looked away. Then he looked back at me. "Listen I'm sorry, I knocked you down but I've got to get going." he smiled then he was gone.  

                                                               A few minutes later I turned on the corner of Main street and saw him. The Perry kid. he was talking to some guy. also about my age. I listened hard. Perry said something like "But it's true." and then the guy said: "No way Malcolm."  I winced. Malcolm? Who was Malcolm? There had to be a mistake. Maybe it wasn't accuatually Perry? I thought. Then "Perry" turned my way. His smile faded. Yep. It was definity him. Just as he turned to leave i shouted at him. "Hey Perry, or is it Malcolm now?" I asked. he froze and came up to me. "Um, neither, it's accuatully Peter, Peter jackson." he kind of smiled.  "Why would you make up a name?" I asked. "For a game." he said. "I am not even going to ask." I sighed. "That's really great because it's very hard to explain." he smiled with a sigh of relief.  I smiled. "Well if thats all then, bye." I said.

Little did I know but, Perry or Malcolm or Peter would be following me.