REGRET, OR MAYBE NOT||PART TWO.

OK, SO I SEE PEOPLE ON HERE PUTTING

SONGS WITH THEIR CHAPTERS, SO THE

SONG I IMAGINED WITH THIS IS "IT'S YOU||ZAYN

MALIK" (AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER)

OK, NOW YOU CAN READ THE CHAPTER.

JANUARY'S POV:

So, the coffee thing didn't work. My mom is actually down stairs with two officers because she had apparently called the police moments before I showed back up.

Trust me, right now, she's beyond pissed. And of course she knew I was lying, she knows me to well.

She eventually got the real story out of me before the police had showed and she hasn't said a word since. I could tell she was more disappointed than angry. I went behind her back and basically did what the unspeakable is to her. Drinking.

She has her reason. Her father and my own father abused alcohol and their wives while under the influence. So drinking was never an option in our house. Our house was completely dry.

As soon as I hear the officers leave I slowly make my way down the stairs. I find my mother in the kitchen. I walk right in front of her.

"Mom...I'm-" I'm interrupted by a sharp pain on my cheek. My hand immediately flys to my cheek to hold it.

"I can't believe you." She says harshly.

"I've tried so hard to keep you away from things like that, where the hell did I go wrong with you? I've worked so hard to keep you in line. You're turning into your father. If you want to be like him so bad then why don't you go live with him. I won't condone that kind of behavior here. Go live with someone who will." She spits.

"Are you serious, right now?" I ask still holding my cheek in pain.

"January, we have been through this before, I told you if it ever happened again you're out of my house. Get your things and leave." She says.

"Where the hell do you expect me to go?!" I yell.

"I trust you'll find somewhere, now please go." She says turning away.

Is she insane? She really wants me out over something so ridiculous. Something so small. She was worried about where I was when I wasn't in the house, and now she's kicking me out?

"Fine. I'll go."

I walk back up the stairs and into my room. Locking the door. I grab my phone and call Tiffany, she's my best bet here considering I have no other friends.

She picks up on the second ring.

"Hey January! What's up?" She ask in her normal happy voice.

"I need help." I say.

"Are you ok?" Her voice suddenly becomes concerned.

"I'm fine, my mom is kicking me out." I say my voice obviously shaking.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry January, do you have a place to go?" She ask.

"That's why I called, I need help finding a place to go." I say.

"There's no need for looking, you can stay with me, my parents won't mind, I'll have to talk to them, but I'm sure they'll say yes." She says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.