Badass With a Badge 3; Mercinary on a mission.

Thank you to XxPoeticJusticexX, your comments made my day. So, for the last time;

Here is the next book.

*****

I'm not a fan of uploading pictures for characters, but i think of this as what the last, oldest James looks like->

***THE BEGINNING OF THE END.***

The man wore cargo pants in camouflage, and a khaki t-shirt, tucked into the waist band, a thick khaki belt with a holster that held a semi automatic on his hip. On his head, something he was proud of, sat a Green Beret. The man was twenty nine years old, his hair dark and currently cut short as to military standards, his midnight blue eyes hard as he stared forward with a stone cold face. All around them, the sound of choppers and blades beating the air, planes taking off, engines rumbling. A C22 was pulling in, crafts being moved off the runway.

"Men." he, the Capitan of these men's platoon, marched back and forth between the Special Forces men, or "Green Berets" in layman's terms. The men, including the dark haired, midnight eyed man, all stared forward, stonily.

The man with the midnight eyes was a highly ranked soldier. At the age of twenty five, he trained for the US Navy Seals, and passed. The specialized forces of the marine branch of the US Navy had accepted James Allegresso as one of their own, after the grueling one and a half years of training. Allegresso had barely been out for a month when he dived into special forces training, another two years. And now, having finally finished the course, out of which every hundred applicants, only three made it through -the applicants themselves already having been the best of the very best- he and those men that had passed along side him, now faced their Capitan.

James Allegresso was sure that the Capitan offered words of overdone wisdom, strength and courage. Finally, James and the Green Berets were dismissed.

The men grabbed large army duffel bags. But none of them strained. Each male here was highly muscular and could bench press at least three times his own weight.

As the men walked up a ramp onto a carrier plane known as a C131, they began grinning and laughing, joking and teasing as only old army buddies could.

James remembered a call that he had received this morning.

"We're going to be starting a joint operational task force." the voice on the other end was low, female and sensual, sexy in its unintentional huskiness.

"Who's we?" in the past four years of officially dealing with spies as a proper task, he'd learnt to ask all the right questions.

The voice on the other end chuckled. "You've heard of different branches of the Navy? Well, we're growing a whole new tree. Mercenaries, rouge agents from all over the planet, agents that have simply deployed and are living their own lives. Assassins and loose cannons will be reigned in." the voice was alluring.

"For what purpose." James asked.

"We are going to bring down the hierarchy that is the Illuminati. We figured, by having dealings with them in the past, you could help us."

They'd clearly found an open wound to prod until it festered painfully. Military life held no more interest in James as he decided to join the task force. They were called the Black Bullets for their tell tail charcoal lined bullets.

"An agent will be in touch." the seducing voice promised, before ending the call.

***

***

***