RiRen Oneshot

well shit if you find any mistakes please tell me lmao

All of a sudden, Eren started panting. "Eren, what's wrong?" Armin tried to look at his face, curious about why his best friend was panting.
"I-it's nothing Ar-ah~!" A couple tables away, Levi sneakily pressed the up button on his little remote.
"Seriously Eren-" "I'll b-be back" He said shakily as he got up and ran towards the barracks. "I'll go see what's wrong with with the brat." Levi got up, heading towards Eren.
As Levi entered the barracks, he saw Eren laying on one of the mattresses naked. He pressed the up button a couple more times, smirking at the young cadet. "Brat.. you can't just leave during meal time~"
Eren tried to stare down the older male but failed in his lustful state. "C-corporal, please.." Before he could even finish, Levi was on top of him, pulling at the wire-like string coming from his ass.
"A-ah~! D-don't.." Eren mewled. Levi slowly started creeping his way down to his cadet's ass and began to lap at the vibrator in the young one's ass. The brunette teen knotted his fingers into the older male's hair as he groaned.
All of a sudden, Levi pulled the vibrator out with his teeth, making the younger cadet gasp and whine. Before Eren could say anything to complain, the ravenette shoved three fingers into his pink, greedy hole. "Hnngh~ah.." Eren's back arched as he felt something rub against his prostate.
"Corporal, please.." "Please what?" Levi smirked, wanting to hear his titanshifter beg for his cock. Eren's eyes started to water. "P-please, Levi, fuck me, fuck me hard with your hard cock!"
Right as Eren finished his sentence, Levi plunged his throbbing erection into Eren, making them both gasp. With no hesitation, the corporal started thrusting his hips at a harsh yet steady speed. Tears pooled in Eren's eyes and he silently screamed. "H~ah L-levi, slow down.. p-please.."
Not listening at all, Levi was slamming into Eren's prostate over and over, pushing them closer to the edge with each thrust.
Leaning down to Eren, Levi pushed his tongue into the cadet's mouth to muffle their moans. Saliva trickling down his chin, Eren accepted him and returned the kiss. Soon the raven haired male pulled away, trying to catch his breath.
"G-gonna cum soon.." He muttered, and his thrusts became frantic and uneven. "Nngh~... cum inside me." After a few more hard thrusts to the brunette's prostate, Eren came, white ropes covering his abdomen and chest. Levi, grunting as he felt the uke's walls tighten around his cock, came deep inside of him.
They took a few moments to come down from their highs. "We need to get you cleaned up." Levi pulled out and looked to his titanshifter. "Mikasa and Armin are probably worried."
"Yeah.." Eren looked up at his older lover. "Levi?"
"Yes, Eren?" He met Eren's gaze.
"I love you." He smiled brightly, closing his eyes.
Levi gave Eren a look he knew represented a smile. "I love you too."
Little did they know, Connie and Sasha were watching the whole time.