coffee?

Taraji- " As I'm sitting in my office going over the last of my paper work I decided to take a break, and just look around the school since its just me. As i turned around one if the corners on the 3rd floor, I see the same man from early he was wearing a prince shirt with blue jeans. Btw Prince is my favorite artist of all time.''Hi I'm taraji'' i say. Hey. Bye. Was his response back and that was it. Ok... Well i just transfer here from D.C. It's nice to meet you... Sorry i didn't catch your name .Terrance Howard now can you be so kind and leave me alone so I can finish grading these "Renaissance essays" i promised my kids to have them back to them by tomorrow so.. Bye Tara. Um actu- um actual tara i don't care goodbye and goodnight terrance said so smugly towards Taraji. She was just in awe in the way he had spoken to her, so she just decided to walk away with just a rbf(resting bitch face).

Terrance- " I honestly did feel bad the way i treated her yesterday , but I can't let another women get so close to my heart again after Mira, I just can't let it happen. Now after i saw her mesmerizing face and she was so sweet and beautiful, and don't get me started on that billion dollar smile she flashed at me as she introduced her self to me. I really do feel bad the way i had spoken to her but I just might be a fool because now she is all I think about . "damn" i sighed loudly. Already knowing that I'm already falling in lo- no terrance stop you can't not again. I was snapped out of my daydreaming about Taraji and of course ik her name, i just couldn't let her see that I was actually interested in her. I mean now ik i could've been a little more nicer to her, so when I see her Im going to apologize. Which is rare in my case, I see her walk in her mk and Starbucks. Hey Taraji ... Right? Acting like he didn't remember her name. If looks could kill he would be 💀💀🔫🔫 gone right about now. Look before you say anything I just want to apologize for last night, I just thought that you would be a bit uptight. But you weren't and I'm sorry for speaking to you with disrespect, so.... I say looking in her eyes beautiful eyes for some sort of forgiveness. Terrance look I do forgive you and ik what you mean, but thats in the past . I smile and was going to walk away but she pull my arm to her, and i felt something like a spark. That I've never felt before with any other person. Yes Taraji i asked with curiosity. Would you like to go out for coffee tm morning. She said searching my eyes for an answer. My treat she added. Well sure why not was my response. Taraji there's this place I love to go before work maybe there. It's called Tres bonne , its on goodrich blvd. I added on. So see you later Mr. Terrance she tells me with cutest smirk I ever seen in my life, and tbh it turns me on alot. So i decided to go before i left i said yea.. Yea.. Um see you later. I say trying not to let her see my hardness. I sighed satisfyingly with a smirk after I fix my um you know situation, knowing that I can't wait for coffee with Taraji tm morning.