Chapter 9

After Zayn and Niall left I laid In bed thinking about what Harry said.

They have hurt me before you came..

Those words replayed In my head over and over again. Was he bullied? abused? I wish he was more open. Well at least he is talking.

Wait what about his parents? Do they know?

I asked myself probably a million questions. I really need to talk to Harry about Niall and Zayn though.. Maybe I can head back over to his house tomorrow. "Louis someone's here to see you!" I heard my mom yell.

"Coming!" I yelled back running down the stairs.

I gasped at who was there. "eleanor?"

"Hey Lou haven't seen you in a while!"

I groaned to myself. Eleanor is my Ex and childhood friend. "Ok guys have fun." my mom smiled walking off. I glared at eleanor heading back up to my room. "c'mon you can't still be mad at me." she questioned.

"You cheated on me!" I yelled.

"Ok ok I know and I'm sorry."

I wasn't just going to forgive her was I? She was my first girlfriend and broke my heart. "How long are you staying."

"I'm just visiting for a day."

"Ok I have stuff to do so.. bye." I Waved quickly rushing out the house back to Harry's.

"Harry!" I sighed in relief as he opened the door. I ran inside sitting on the couch. He raised an eyebrow probably so confused as of why I was here. "My Ex..came..to visit." I explained out of breath seeing how confused he was.

He still looked confused but shrugged it off sitting next to me. "so I'm staying the night...again."

His eyes brightened up. Was he happy I was staying? "wait where's your parents?"

"There gone for 4 weeks." he mumbled but I still heard him.

"Oh ok." I looked over at Harry awkwardly. "want to go for a walk?" I suggested.

"Kay" he shrugged putting on his shoes. I smiled walking out the door. We walked to the park and sat on a bench. I watched as Harry looked around him. He looked somewhat happy.

I was surprised when I saw he found a kitten. "How the heck did you find that?" I asked confused. he shrugged again placing the creature gently on the ground. I watched as it scurried off to somewhere.

After a couple minutes and a very little of talking we walked back to the house as it got dark. I made him laugh a couple times on the way back just to see his dimples.

By the time we got back to the house it was 10:00pm. I was shocked time went so fast as we where talking. Harry guided me to his room. We slept together like last time except we where not all tangled together.

We slept on opposite sides. "Night haz."

"Night Lou."

I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

~

Harry's POV

I jolted awake sweating like crazy. my heart was pounding out of my chest. Words from my dream flooded my mind.

Loser

Dork

Mute

Fag

Tears steamed down my face as more memory's came back. "Harry?" Louis questioned quietly. I looked down to see a sleepy Louis staring up at me. "what's wrong?" he asked

''Just a bad dream." I whispered. "want to talk about it?" louis took his thumb and and whipped some tears off my Face.

"I'm fine lets just go to bed." I sighed. Louis nodded laying back down. this time I cuddled up into him scared more memory's would come back.

"If only.." I heard Louis mumble before I fell back asleep.

~

A/N

Alright guys I'm thinking about making another book but still continuing this one should i? comment yes or no please :) also comment and like for chapter 10