James

Chapter One Amber's POV

I am sitting here in first period. Social studies ugh! When I am gonna use this crap in real life? Huh explain to me that teacher lady! Anyways I sit there zoned out day dreaming about my boyfriend. Wondering what he is doing and why he hasn't texted me back. I dream about him getting into a car crash which killed me by the way! At the end of first period I get a call. It is from Kendall. I answer and I hear his frantic Voice and I tell him

"Kendall, Kendall calm down! Tell me what is wrong is everything alright?"

And the answer I get is

"Amber it's James!"

And my heart starts beating faster and

I ask "what's wrong with James?!!?" as

he tells me "James has been in a critical car accident and he needs you here with him ASAP!"

I tell him "I will be there as soon as I can, but I need to finish my classes!"

"How long will that take" he asks.

I tell him "I only have three more and then I can come so about and hour or so!"

he tells me to hurry and then he hangs up!

In math I can't help but picture him laying there in pain. And I can't be there to comfort him!

"I hate school I want out of here"

and everyone looks at me! I can't help but give a innocent smile. I get yelled at by Mr. Jerk! Man I hate that guy. At the end of the period I get another call from Kendall! His voice is still frantic but this time he asks

"where are you?!?!?!"

I tell him "I still have two periods left and I can leave as soon as I finish my tests."

He groans and he says "o ok"

I ask him "Is everything ok"

he just replies

no not really"and then we get disconnected.

I am not gonna lie I am really worried! I fly through my reading test. I pull out my phone and start to text Kendall to see what's wrong! But as I get ready to push send Mrs. White takes my phone. she says

"you can have it back at the end of the day!"

"Yea right" I say to myself.

This isn't the first time I got my phone taken in her class. I wait for Mrs. White to go to the bathroom and I get up and get my phone out of her desk! I see that

Kendall texted me back and he said "it is just that James is in a lot of pain and you are the only one who can comfort him! He is Bruised Burned Broken and Bloody!"He tells me.

As I picture this I start sobbing. The bell rings and so does my phone, it

Kendall's number but it is not Kendall it is Carlos asking if "I have anymore classes left and then he apologizes for bugging me!"

I tell him "he is not bugging me and yea I have only one more class left I just have to finish this test and then I am on my way."

I start flying through this test and I am almost done!

I wrote a note to Ms. Sizer and it said "I'll explain later for the bad grade my boyfriend needs me! he is in the hospital gotta go!"

she reads the note and told me I could go! finally I get out of there!

I call Kendall at my locker and he tells me to "hurry, because James is supposed to wake up any minute!"

I jump into my car and speed out of the parking lot and down the road to the hospital!

I call Kendall back, I ask him

"what exactly did James run into? and

Kendall responds "a tree outside of your school!"

I hang up! That's when it hit me I didn't day dream he was in a car accident I actually watched it happen! I start crying! I just wanna see James! I pull into the hospital parking lot! Park my car and run in frantically!

Chapter two:

I go up to the reception desk ask

what room is James David Maslow in?!?!?

His nurse comes and takes me to see him! It is on the thirteenth floor! As I wait in the elevator

I ask a bunch of questions! like "is he gonna be okay? and what's wrong with him?"

The nurse just smiles and tells me he will be Okay! He is very lucky! Don't worry! He has a broken neck his right leg is broken and his right arm is shattered!

I start crying in the elevator. But I stop crying when we reached his floor! The nurse tells me his room number but I see Kendall pacing back and forth and Logan watching Kendall!

I over hear Logan tell Kendall "Dude your over reacting. He will be fine!"

When I get to the room Kendall pushes me into the room I glare back at him.

I can't help but cry! He has alot of tubes connected to him. I sit down not noticing Carlos was in the room! Carlos gets up to leave so he can give me and James some alone time! I sit there talking to him! I know he is asleep but it helps me feel better! he wakes up in the middle of me saying to to him

"I love you James!"

And I don't even realize it!

Then he try's to sit up but he can't! He screams in pain because he props himself up on his shattered arm!

The doctor comes in and says he heard James scream is everything okay?

And following the doctor Carlos Kendall and Logan all come racing in!

James tells the doctor how much pain he is in.

and the doctor just says "ok"

he goes gets the nurse with the pain medicine!

James starts talking to me and he says he is "sorry for putting me through this!"

Then the nurse comes in with the pain medicine. I notice how much pain medicine they give him! Three pain pills and one numbing shot in his arm so that if he lays on it wrong he won't feel it! James falls asleep and then the doctor pulls me out of the room and tells me that James has a choice to either get the bone replaced in his arm or have his arm amputated!

I tell the doctor that we don't have to even mention the amputation to James because he would just choose for the bone to be replaced!

The doctor just smiles and sees James is still up and he tells him what they are planning and he decides to have to bone replace and he goes under surgery as soon as visiting hours are over! I finally leave and I see them roll James back into the operation room! I leave for the night and try to sleep but my sleep keeps getting interrupted by text messages. I read them then go back to bed. I wake up extremely late with 6 missed calls and they are all from Kendall asking me where I am!