Review for Messing With the Alpha by Kfranklin2424

've been reading this story on my other account since the beginning, so I thought that I should review it. Yes it is one of those rare books that is not even close to being finished and I absolutely love it. It's kind of like a unicorn for me, you barely see any of those books in my library.

Messing with the Alpha is cliché, I will admit that. There is nothing out of the ordinary about this story, I dont always like those kind of books all the time. The ones where I know what is going to happen but I just cant wait for it to come. This one is special to me, I do not know why. I think it is because it isnt horribly written is probably the main reason. This author has not uploaded in a while until yesterday I believe and I was so excited when I saw that. Yes the chapters are short and take a very long time to get to my library but I always smile when they do.

I have not read any of the authors other books but I do like the way the author writes. I hope that the plot will twist soon and become something more than it is. This book has possiblities with it and that is what I am hopeful for.

SO read this book if you want, make the author upload faster, vote for the story and comment the bejesus out of it.

Want your story reviewed? Just put a link in the comments below.