{ ♡ bittersweet ♡ }

Min Yoongi is a world famous chef that owned a five-star restaurant. As a famous chef, he got so many "assignments" to handle. Like interview with a magazine or TV broadcast, training his employees, supervising, and many more. Yoongi consider that it was like his daily life routine. Repeating the same things everyday. He might look cheerful, happy on screen/camera or in front of his employees, but indeed he's tired and he somehow feel empty. He need someone to make his days brighter, sweeter and colorful.

-- % -- % --

There was this girl named Yoo Jiae. She's a real big fan of Yoongi. Somehow, she ever wondered to apply for a job at one of his restaurant  Her love for cooking is given from her Grandmother. Jiae loves to cook since she was a little. Fortunately her parents supports her dream and passion in cooking.

-- % -- % --

Today, Jiae decided to apply for a job at Yoongi's restaurant. Jiae already prepared her documents, applications and emotions. If she is accepted, she will work hard to impress his boss but if she didn't accepted she will learn more and sooner or later she would like to try again.

"Good luck, dear! Fighting~" said her Mom.
"Ne Eomma! Gomawo! I'm going now, Annyeong~" Jiae shouts.

The relationship between Jiae and her Mom is very close like sisters. Jiae's Mom really loves her cooking too. For her family, Jiae is the best cook.

+ time skip +

Yoongi currently helps one of his co-worker supervising kitchen activity. As the owner and the boss, Yoongi needs to be strict and discipline towards them but in a nice way. His employees said that he's an easy-going person so they doesn't feel that pressured.

In the middle of his work, one of his co-worker searched for him and called him. "Mr, there's someone named Yoo Jiae from Seoul would like to apply for a job here. Maybe you should check her out and i'll do supervising." She bowed.
Yoongi smiled at his employee, "Thank you for informing. I'll go now."

+ interview with Jiae +

"So, your name is Yoo Ji Ae. Born in Seoul, May 21st 1993. What a nice name~ we're at the same age too hahaha..." he laughed a little. Then he continued to ask, "Jiae-ssi, what makes you interested to work here?"
Jiae answered "To be honest, i'm your big fan. Hehe. What makes me inspired is because I love to cook and I'm amazed by your action towards your employees, fans, and also reading about your success story is one of the reason why I would like to work here."

Hearing Jiae's answer, Yoongi smiles and his heart fluttered by her honest action. From his smile, he can tell that Jiae's existance can make him smile and maybe if she worked there, she will make Yoongi's wish come true.

"Alright Jiae-ssi, you're accepted to work at my restaurant. Come back tomorrow at 8AM on time and you can start working from tomorrow. Now, go home and rest so that you can prepare yourself for your first day of work." Yoongi answered.

"R-really? Thank you so much! I will work hard and please take care of me. I promise! Thank you, thank you, thank you once again thank you so much!!! I'm really happy that my dream come true.." Jiae's reaction makes Yoongi smile even more. He just saw her a few minutes for interview and he already feel that his day isn't that gloomy anymore.

+ time skip +

It's been 2 months that Jiae worked at Yoongi's restaurant. Her cooking skills improved day by day. She also made some friends there. Meanwhile Yoongi is really happy for Jiae's existance. He feel thankful that Jiae can accept the situation and she worked really hard too. Even their meeting period is just short but at least Yoongi can always see Jiae's hard working self and her smile.

Yoongi's kind of daily routine now is to see Jiae, cheer her up, get closer with her. His days went from bittersweet into sweet. And maybe he fell in love with her too because whenever he look at her, he feel like his heart skips a beat. He is amused with her personality, her existance, her smile, her hard-working self, the never give up girl, her skills and everything about Yoo Jiae.
Yes. Min Yoongi is falling for Yoo Jiae. He admit that too.

What about Yoo Jiae? Fortunately, she had a same feeling like him. Once he get too close with her, the clumsy Jiae came because she feel nervous whenever around him. A fan can have this kind of feeling towards her role-model, her one and only inspiration for cooking too. From a fan into crush. From nothing into something.

The most important is, from bittersweet into sweet and no more bored feelings, now it's a thankful feeling.

-- % -- % --

After almost half a year, Yoongi finally confessed his feeling towards Jiae. Their relationship is supported and approved both sides. Yoongi got a nickname 'Suga' because for Jiae he is really sweet and Yoongi also make her days become sweet as his days. Even though Yoongi is an owner and a boss and Jiae is just a chef/employee at his restaurant but both of them can fell in love each other and they doesn't care about their employent. Love didn't depend on those kind of things, as long as both sides are meant to be, they're fated to be together. So does Yoongi and Jiae.

The End

_________________________________________

02:31AM finished writing on wattpad.
I need to sleep now, tomorrow i'll be going to church. Thank you so much JeonSaeHyun for the beautiful story ideas (sure i love all of them) and for the cover too! For the media thanks to JustJZ on tumblr (i randomly search for SugaxJiae edit and i found some kkk)
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Udah ah lelah gue mikir mulu 8") baca abis itu lo komen trus kalo suka ya di vote sama di share ke temen2 lo yang BangLyz shipper juga HAHAHAHA!!!😂😏😌

Follow gue di @gecerafaelaa (twitter sama ig) atau kalo main rp bisa dicari aja gue sebagai @pxmyunge di TWITTER oke? Bobo gih yang😏😚