Chapter Five: It still doesnt make sense when you say it

At that moment my mom was there.

"Come with me all of you Sammie Blake your parents know your with me.",Mrs.Drake demanded now practically sprinting to her car with the gang right behind her.

"Mom whats going on?'',I asked but no one answered.

"Mrs.Drake?",someone called out.It was Kelly from my P.E. Class.

"Hi Kelly.",Mrs.Drake called back then locked eyes with me .

"Get to the car and start it for me will ya?",she asked me with a grin,so they did what they were told.As soon as they reached the car Blake stopped. He snarled.

"What?",Sammie asked but it was too late as soon as Keith appeared Blake nearly pounced on him like a cat.

"You shouldn't be here.",Keith said.

"Go away.",Blake said ever so bleakly.

"Have you told her.", Keith said grinning away. "I'll tear you piece by piece!", Blake yelled.

"Blake!!", both Charolette and Sammie yelled.

"Boys Stop. Keith you should be in class I don't need your services.",Mrs.Drake demanded coming back to the group.

"Yes your highness.", Keith said bowing.

"Your highness? Please I dropped that title years ago.", Mrs.Drake complained. Then I starts to replay what Keith told her while getting into her moms car with Sammie and Blake.

"Blake what was that out there.", Sammie asked.

" If I told you ,you wouldn't believe me.", Blake tried to explain .

"Try me. Blake you can trust me.",Sammie assured him.

"Fine... Some people I just can't stand like Keith he saw me turn into a complete monster,but then people like you I don't know I'm just highly attracted to.", Blake explained with a grin.

"Blake the people you can't stand are vampires....certain ones, Keith saw you turn into a vampire killing machine a werewolf and you are attracted to Sam here because she the only vampire you think you can trust...well her and our clan.", babbled Mrs.Drake.

" Or he might just really like me Mrs.D", Sammie said hugging Blake.

" That too.", Mrs.Drake said turning into The Drakes driveway.

"This can't be happening.", I groaned.

"Ok everybody we're here.", Mrs. Drake said getting out of the car and at that time Sammie and Blake saw their parents cars outside.

"Why are they here?",I asked.

"You'll see.", Mrs.Drake answered her.