Chap 19. Love Me

This chapter dedicated to @SilentNiaAngel. I love The Goddess & Her Pack. Very glad that you gave me the chance to help. Continue being awesome!!

*********************

Chap 19.Love Me

Eva's POV (Mind)She is still in the coma

Lately I've felt myself getting more attached to Colton. I don't like it because it doesn't make me feel independent. I care and love Colton very much but I have that fear that he is going to leave me. What he doesn't know is that I love him. Most people might think that it might be early in our relationship to say the 'L' word but both of us connected on a whole other level.

Today I was working at the elementary school after not coming for three days due to the flu. Colton is working at the company settling out the arrival of new interns. In class everyone was working on their Earth Day projects. I was trying to get my mind off of Colton.

Eva: "Okay class today we will discuss the importance of Earth day."

Everyone automatically quieted down and paid attention to me. I liked to admit that my class is a good bunch. They are always saying some funny jokes. We all went around and said why Earth is important. I'm very proud at their answers that I gave them free time.By the time school was over I was exhausted. Packing up my laptop, gradebook, folder and pens I was ready to head home.

Locking up the classroom,I headed to the main office to sign out. Today being Thursday Colton couldn't pick me up so I drove my camaro home. The drive home gave me time to get my thoughts and feelings together, When I got home I realized I finished gradiing all the papers and that I had nothing to do. I decided to go to the living room to watch some televison. Skipping through the channels to find something to watch proved to be difficult until I settled on watching Cake Boss. After that i don't remember anything as I drifted into a blissful sleep.

***NIGHT***

I woke up feeling all new and refreshed, but I also noticed that I wasn't in the living room but in my bed room. Still feeling groggy from the sleep I went down to the kitchen to get something to eat and work on my lesson plans. I passed the dining room but walked back astounded at the sight in fornt of me. The dining room table covered in food, plate sets,wine glasses and candles burning  bright. What made me happy is that Colton sat at the front with a smile on his face as if wanting to tell me something.

Eva: "What's this?"

Colton: "I have invited our friends over, so I can share some important news with them all."

Eva: "May I know the news."

Colton; "No because I want you all surprised."

When he said that I started to get all nervous wondering what he wanted to say. Now knowing our friends are coming over I decided to freshen up.

Eva: "Well then let me freshen up before they get here."

Colton: "Sure but they will all be here  in about thirty minutes."

That being said I went back to mmy room and took a quick shower. I shaved myself in all the important spots. Thoroughly washed my hair with my jasmine shampoo. After I squirted some vanilla shower gel into a was rag to rinse myself. I grabbed a towel dried my hair and body, then I headed to my closet to look for an outfit. I chose a white maxi dress paired with sandals that si yellow with a chain and a brown belt. I left my hair hair to dry natruallly and quickly added some light pink lip gloss. Declaring myself ready I headed back down to the dinig room where I heard the mindless chatter of my friends.

Eva: "Colton I would of liked if I had a day's notice."

Angela: "Wow Eva you look hot with a capital H."

Theo: "My, my Eva who are you trying to impress?"

Eva: "Well thanks you guys and by the way when did you get here?"

I never got to here their answer because we all quickly sat down to eat our dinner. Colton kept looking at me with this unknown emotion. Thinking nothing of it I continued my conversation with the girls about our work. There are many dishes on the table that it was hard  to choose something to eat. I settled for some turkey, ceasar salad, and brown rice. We all ate the food as if it were our last meal.

The food was all consumed and all of us just chatted about our daily lives until Colton spoke up.

Colton: "I want to thank you all for coming but there is an important question I needed to ask  Eva"

I was just staring at him thinking, I know what he is going to ask me but am I ready. Yes we have only been going out for, four months but I don't see  myself without him. My answer was "yes" mentally I just had to wait for him to ask.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys it's me Ally with another update. I think these will be a bit more consitent since I have written chapters 20,21,22,23 and 24 pt 1. Now all  I have to do is type them up and upload. Very excited and sad beacuase this story is coming to an end but on the bright side I have started working on the sequel. i was suppose to post up some new stories but decided against them until I finish this story and until I'm atleast halfway through the sequel. This year is my most important year for me since I'm a JUNIOR!!!! Which means I need to take important tests so I can go to college. There will be times where I won"t update but I will be writing. Thanks to all the people who are reading this even if it's a bit sloppy.  

P.S Eva's outfit on the side. The purse is NOT part of the outfit. -------->>>>>>

Love Ally xoxox