Prologue

Jeremy! What the blasted Hell is taking all of you people so long to find good candidates for the "Element Project!" Shouts a man up in the balcony of his office.

 "Zelkhalf you know the fact that the "Triple Element Insertion" can't just be put into any body it requires-" Jeremy starts.

 "I KNOW WHAT THE DAMN REQUIREMENTS ARE YOU FOOL AND IT'S DR.ZELKAHLF TO YOU!!!!" Shouts Zelkhalf cutting off Jeremie's sentence.

 "Then why ask that question if you already knew the answer?" mumbles Jeremey as he turns back to his computer.

"what was that Jeremy?" asks Zelkhalf in a very irritated voice.

"Nothing sir it was nothing....Hm...Doctor you should see this!" yells Jeremy

"What is it?!" Better be good or  else it's to the hounds for you! yells Zelkhalf meaning every word right to the point.

 "It is good Dr in fact excellent news I not only found one person to use the experiment on but TWO! I'm putting up their info up on the big screen now. Replied Jeremy with excitement in his voice.

 As soon as both profiles was put up Dr. Zelkhalf began to grin from ear to ear and tremble with excitement. "Yes! Yes! YES! These two young boys will do excellently. "I'll get General Alex to send her troops for Lee Pierce and James Whiskey all of you may go" said Zelkhalf meaning for his subordinates to go.

 "Right away Dr." replied Jeremy as him and his co-workers began to gather their things and get the experiemnts prepaired for when the boys arrive. Zelkhalf walked to his desk and picked up his phone and dialed General Alex's number. Picking up as soon as it began to ring.

Hello? Who is this? Asked General Alex in a annoyed voice as if she got disturbed from sleep or something important.

General Alex it's me Doctor Jeremiah Zelkhalf. I called to inform you that I would like for you to abduct two boys that were recently found to be worked on for our experiments with the nature elements. I'm already sending you the names and profiles of these young lads now.

Very well. Replied Alex in a great amused voice "its about time you found some good candidates for the experiment I was beginning to loose faith in you good doctor"

Zelkhalf began to chuckle. "so sorry for the wait finding these candidates for three or more elements requires alot of time to find" replied Zelkhalf

I understand Zelkhalf. I'll get these boys turned to you ASAP. Replied Alex then hung up the phone.

"I'm sure you will" Zelkhalf talking out loud as he looked back at his computer which now had the files of 'Lee Pierce' and 'James Whiskey'. "Yes you two will do excellently for the "Hell and Heaven Element Project."