Story of a Teenage Stripper {Arranged Marriage} Chapter 14

Three in one day, I'll try and update tomorrow too.

Comment and Vote!

xoxo Natasha <3

If today was your last day

5:30 p.m Friday Oct 29, Riche's Manor, Dream

I walked quickly to the TD, eager to see Chris. I had met him last month, in July, at the Stampede. I had been alone for a ride, and he had sat with me for it. He invited me to tag along with him and his friend, I said yes.

We had watched the free concert, there when he had asked me my name. I told him that as I didn't know him too well, I would tell him my middle name. He did the same.

He had asked for my number, and after that we hung out a lot. I started to really like me and he told me that he liked me too. He asked me to meet up with him tomorrow at the mall.

I got off the train and walked quickly into TD. He was in the food court.

"Hey." I said to him as I sat down across from him.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Chris asked me curiously.

"I had to take the train and bus, and then walk to get here." I explained. "Not all of us can afford a taxi, or driver."

He stuck his tongue out at me. "Whatever. How can you not afford a taxi?"

"I just can't ok? It costs too much and me and my mom don't have the money to pay a $50 dollar fee, when I could spend $1.25 to get here."

"Touchy. Sorry I asked."

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped."

"It's ok. I wanna take you somewhere." he grabbed my hand and took me out of TD, and to a sleek black sedan.

"To the Sheraton, Doug." he said.

I asked him why he was taking me to a hotel, but he wouldn't say.

When we got to the Sheraton, he told me to go and sit while he got the key.

"Come on. I have a surprise." once again he grabbed my hand, and took me to the elevator.

Once we got to our floor he led me down a hallway, and slid the key in the lock, and it went green. He opened the door and ushered me inside.

Inside, there were rose petals leading to the bathroom and the bed. There were chocolate strawberries, and somehow, champagne.

My eyes widened.

"What is all of this?" I asked him stunned.

"It's for you." he whispered, coming up to me and leaning down. "You told me that you had never been pampered, or taken care of; so I decided that I would pamper you."

I looked at him suspiciously. "Your not doing this just to sleep with me are you?" cuz you wouldn't need all of this, I thought.

"Nope, just trying to do something nice for the girl I like." he smiled his dazzling lopsided smile.

I blushed, he had told me a week ago that he liked me, and I still couldn't get over it.

For a guy that said he had no experience with girls, he did very well. First, he ran me a bath with aroma therapy candles and scented bath beads. It was awkward, but he tended to me in the bath, he shampooed my hair and made sure the water stayed warm.

After I had dried off and put on a hotel robe, he fed me strawberries and we drank champagne. He really wasn't after anything, we talked a lot, and I told him about my life. How I supported my mum, and was thinking about getting a different job; thinking about working at my friend Tony's club.