Chapter 3-Truth Be Told

After the awkward encounter with Randy twice in a row, I was in quite a bad mood. It baffles me how so many people think that they get to have an opinion on MY life. Christian and my relationship may be a little bizarre to some, but I love that man. 

Since Chris did not want any food from the hotel's room service, I offered to get him something since he was still injured. Chris decided on Chinese food, so I am on my way to get us some from a local restaurant. I searched up good places close by and picked one that was pretty close to the hotel.

I pull up to the Chinese food restaurant and park in the parking lot. Luckily, I didnt see any cars other than mine in the parking lot, which probably meant no line. I eagerly get out of my car then walk up to the restaurant to head inside. The door was closed and had a little bell attached to it. When I opened the door, the bell began to jingle, and I could see a lady at the front with no customers.

"Oo no line, sweet." I smile as I walk up to the cash register.

"Hello, what can I get you?" The cashier asks me.

"Yes, can I get two bao burgers and an order of soup dumplings with a side of white rice?" I ask the cashier politely.

"Alright." The cashier says as she puts my order in."Will this be for here or to go?"

"To go, please," I answer.

"That will be $20.89." The cashier tells me.

"Okay." I say and pull out 21 dollars from my wallet, then hand it to her."Here you go, and please keep the change."

"Thank you." The cashier states and takes my money from me, then put it in the cash register."I will call out your order when it is ready."

"Cool, thank you." I nod and take a seat in one of the waiting chairs.

I sit there patiently waiting for my food while on my phone. Recently, I have been playing a 'Hogwarts: A Mystery' game on my phone. Although I may think Rowling was a douche for saying things against trans people. I still am very much obsessed with the franchise. I guess most Harry Potter fans have just exed her out of everything, which is honestly everything she deserves. 

One night of drinking, my sisters and I got sorted into Hogwarts houses. Esme got Slytherin, Angel got Hufflepuff, and I got Ravenclaw. This is something that I saw coming because there is no reason that I would get Ravenclaw. I love to read so much, and I do believe that being smart is far better than being strong. Although Esme getting Slytherin was certainly a surprise because I was expecting her to get Gryffindor.

"Miss, your order is ready." The cashier tells me as she holds up my bag of food.