The issue

Carlos: this place is pretty cool huh.
Me: sure I guess?
Carlos: cheer up bae this is me and you. It's gonna work out.
and with that I get up and rush over to Anna. She's not with Logan so I CAN talk to her. Slowly I tap her shoulder and question, "when are we leaving... I wanna leave Carlos is already trying to get with me." She doesn't reply just shrugs and tells me off. I'm pretty sure I can leave now cause she just crossed BFF BOUNDARIES. So I go home and watch Once Upon a Time. Just as its ending my phone rings *ring ring* uh it's Carlos? How'd he get my number? "Heyy chica, how you doing gurl?"
I instantly hang up and block him. God he's so ignorant sometimes. I hear the door close and lock. Good, Anna is home. "hey preety girly, your home alone tonight right?" I don't answer cause its the voice of the guy from my window.He quickly runs up the stares looking at my breasts. God why don't I think to put a shirt on when I'm home alone. Great in in my bra and sweatpants. "hey let me get some of that." he coverage my mouth with a hand, and shushes me. "ANNA" I half scream half muffle. I hear the door click and the old man quick gropes my breasts. Anna rushes up the stairs and screams "GET OFF OF HER DIRTY SCUMBAG"