Call me Daddy...

Chapter 1

After my parents woke me up for school, I pretended to get up to get ready. After a brief shower in my favorite exotic smelling shampoo and body wash, I put on my favorite nightgown and cuddled into bed. It was my eighteenth birthday and I refused to spend that in teenaged prison. All the moronic boys would be making lewd comments about being legal and I just wanted to lay in my bed and read dirty romance novels. The particular novel I was reading had just gotten to the good part when I fell asleep the night before, so I dove right in to finish it.

He rose above her, his thighs spreading her legs and his hands holding her arms down. She squirmed in his grasp, but it was only because she wanted to touch him. She wanted to wrap her body around his. She felt his growing erection pressing against her wetness and she arched her back, begging him to take her.

I felt myself growing wet, my nipples grew hard and I took a shallow breath. My hand slid under the covers and found my clit ready to be massaged. I continued reading as the man thrust himself deep into the heroine. She cried out and I imagined how it would feel when I finally gave myself to someone. The image in my mind was one that was forbidden, but this was my own personal birthday fantasy. I cried out over and over as my orgasm ravaged my body.

“Well, well,” a voice called from my partially open doorway.

I jerked my hands out from under the covers and threw my book aside. With wide eyes I glanced at my intruder. The gasp that fell from my lips was involuntary as much as it was desperate. The vision from my fantasy was standing in his work jeans, just outside my door, a smirk on his perfect lips.

“Shouldn’t you be in school, little girl?” he asked softly.

“It’s my birthday,” I whispered.

“I know. I’m glad you’re not at school. I wanted to give you my present,” he said huskily.

The door opened as he sauntered into my room. He removed his belt and I raised an eyebrow.

“Raise up,” he whispered. “Lay across your bed, because it’s time for your birthday spanking.”

“What?!” I practically yelled, outraged.

“You heard me, little girl. Get up.”

I felt myself growing wet again. My nipples poke through the thin fabric of the nightgown as I hovered over the edge of the bed. My ass was swaying slightly as I waited for my birthday spanking.

“This is one nice ass, do you know that?”

I didn’t respond, but flinched as the belt whistled through the air. It landed with a resounding smack against my bare ass cheeks. The subsequent cry was as much from pain as from pleasure.

“You liked that, didn’t you?” he whispered right beside my ear. “You’re a dirty little girl, aren’t you?”

I didn’t know whether to say yes or no. I loved the slap on my ass. It made my body tingle and want for more. I didn’t know whether that made me a dirty girl. Was being a dirty girl a bad thing?

I felt his hand under my thigh where it was brushing the bed. He lifted me up and flipped me over so that I was lying flat, legs spread. “I’ve been waiting for this day, little girl.”

I nodded. I didn’t know he’d been waiting, but I’d dreamt of it almost nightly. My dad’s best friend was a very sexy man. My dad was young for having a daughter my age and his friend was a few years younger than him. He had never married, but I knew that he was a regular party boy. He enjoyed going out with friends, drinking, and pulling girls. I wanted to be one of the girls he pulled so badly.

“Have you been waiting for it too?” he asked softly.

“I think you’re so sexy, Brad,” I whispered so softly it was almost inaudible.

“Anita, you’re the hottest damn thing I’ve seen in a while. I’ve been waiting for you to be 18 so that I could get your pussy for years.”

I moaned and arched my back. “I’ve never been with a man before,” I said carefully.

“I figured, and I like it. You’ll be my personal little virgin. I can’t wait to tear it up.”

“Brad,” I moaned quietly.

“Call me Daddy,” he said softly as he wrapped his belt around my wrists. He roped the other end of the belt around my headboard and drew me up my mattress. I was surprised, but I liked the feeling of being secured.

“Daddy,” I whispered, “What are you going to do to me?”

“I’m going to show you how much I want your sweet pussy. I’m going to lick your lips, your sweet clit, and inside of you like you’re a bowl of cream. And you’re going to come on my face. How does that sound?”

I cried out from the images floating through my mind. My hips began swaying on their own and I watched him climb off the bed. Slowly, deliberately, he began removing his clothes. First, he ripped off his sleeveless t-shirt and threw it aside. I moaned at the sight of his muscles playing under his skin. Then, he took off his shoes and unbuttoned his pants. Very sensually, he began sliding them off his legs and my mouth fell open when I finally saw him in all his glory. I was almost afraid it wasn’t going to fit.

“I’ll work it in gently, baby,” he said when he saw my face. “No need to worry, I don’t want to hurt you.”

I relaxed slightly before he climbed onto the bed between my legs. Without further ado, he lowered himself to my bare pussy and drew his tongue across my lips. I shuddered with pleasure. His tongue continued to slink around in between my lips, across my clit, inside of me until I couldn’t stop the moans and screams that were leaving my mouth.

“Daddy,” I moaned breathily. “That feels so good.”

He mumbled something incoherent against my wet lips and I cried out again. I’d never felt anything like this before and the orgasm was building slowly, but surely. I continued to writhe against his mouth as he licked and sucked my most intimate body part. His hands came up before the orgasm hit and he gently caressed my nipples. I sighed once before I began moaning, crying out, and screaming my pleasure into the confines of my bedroom.

“That tasted good baby,” he said softly. He moved from between my legs and straddled my shoulders. The feeling of his body on top of mine, securing me down, but teasing my breasts with his thighs was intense. I writhed and panted as I waited to see what he was going to do next. He took his dick in his hand and rubbed it against my bottom lip. My tongue came out reflexively and I drew it across the tip of his head. He sighed softly and threw his head back. The kid gloves came off at that point and he shoved himself inside my mouth. He began a slow and steady rhythm as he pounded his hips into my face. He stopped abruptly and it left me dazed. I glanced up at his face with a questioning expression.

“I don’t want to come too soon,” he whispered as he repositioned himself between my legs.

I nervously glanced between us as I waited to lose my virginity.