How rude

Okay so our sleepover was totally going to have to be put on hold...but hey, I guess we are heroes for a reason right? Without anymore time to get lost in my own thoughts I was being dragged out the door by my twin. Apparently Cinderblock was destroying the town...have once been apart of Titans East we dealt with this guy a lot...he usually tends to stay way over on that side of town...but apparently not today.

We raced to the 'scene of the crime' so to speak, right as Cinderblock crushed the bowl-o-rama. Okay that's rude mister.

"Titans split up!" Robin ordered, we obeyed scrambling in different directions. I ran beind the smoking hot green teen and Starfire was hot on my heels. Robin had used his grappling hook and was now crouched on top of one of the rafters from the bowl-o-rama that was now exposed. Lilly and Raven had taken off opposite me and Cyborg had run between Cinderblock's legs and was now behind him...Raven was using her powers to fling debris at Cinderblock but since he's made of. ya know, concrete it didn't really do anything. Starfire was pretty much on the same path as well...suddenly I had an amazing idea.

"Robin!" I yelled, dodging the fist that Cinder had slammed on the ground. "I have an amazing idea!" 

Robin replied to me with a cocked eyebrow and jumped to the ground, narrowly avoiding a sink that had some how gotten thrown about.  

"What would that be?" He asked...I leaned over and whispered in his ear...he nodded and we quickly sprang into action. I Iced the asphalt all around us transforming the street into something reminiscent of an ice skating rink...I looked over and grabbed Cyborg's attention and motioned him over toward Robin. Robin informed him of the plan (or so I assume) and they got to work wrapping and welding a thick rope of some metal material to the two metal beams that were located across from each other.  

I ran and slid on the ice over to the mini-battle field, also known has my twin, Star, Raven and BB shooting and throwing things at the concrete giant. Who really wasn't hesitating at all with catapulting big pieces of rubble at them. 

"Lilly! I need you to spray some of your drowsy stuff on Cinderblock. Starfire and Raven I need you two to be ready with those steel poles over there to wrap around this dunderhead and Beast boy I need you ready in T-rex form to charge at him...oh and don't slip on the ice!"  I yelled at them in one breath, they looked at me oddly before springing into action. 

Lilly made a giant leaf and was riding it like a hover board over to the rock monstrosity who was still lobbing rocks and other various items at us. She stopped and front of him opened up her hand and blew a yellow-green powder all over him. She bolted out of the way as the giant sneezed and began swaying back and forth. 

I double checked to make sure the ice was nice and slick before calling out a "Now Beastboy!"  BB roared loudly behind Cinder block and in his sleepy stupor he turned around and started running from him soon tripping over the trap that Robin and Cyborg had laid. Starfire and Raven rushed out wrapping the beams around him, then promptly stepping away. The giant struggled a bit before giving up and falling asleep. 

"Well...That was a lot of work..." Beast boy grinned pretending to wipe sweat off his forehead. I blushed as he sent his grin my way..."That was a great idea though Lu!"

Omg omg omg he called me Lu Ahh! he is so freaking cute. I'm going to faint no i'm going to cry omg no i'm going to faint and then cry...

"Oh um thanks BB" I stammered pushing away my silly teen-aged girl thoughts.

"Yes that was great...you really brought out a lot of teamwork today. Great job." Robin said leaving the police (who had jsut shown up) to deal with cinderblock. He gave me a curt nod and I nodded back as he made his way to his T-cycle. Lilly came up behind me and grinned giving my a hug and a high-five before conjuring up a massive leaf for us to ride on like a hover board. We looked at the other titans and nodded as we started our journey back to the tower...or well back home.

"That like seriously pumped me up! I'm so pumped right now! yeah!" Lilly yelled jumping up and down on her bed. Her green hair was flying out in all different directions and her cheeks were flushed. I shook my head and looked back down at my open sketch book where I was doodling a pair of hands holding on to eachother. One hand was green and slightly masculine while the other was slender and pale with black nail polish and a hair tie and friendship bracelet around the thin wrist.

Can I like stop thinking about Beast boy for at least three seconds?

...no...no I can not. I sighed and put my book away. 

"You're so odd Lilly...go to bed." I laughed poking my tongue out at her.

She pounced on me and got like two centimeters away from my face.."I CANNNN'T TO PUMPED." She yelled again before giggling and getting up and running right out of the bedroom door. I peeked out after her but she was just a little blur of striped pajama bottoms and a orange shirt. I sighed again before leaving the room and heading after her... my bedroom door shutting behind me.

I walked down the hall to the living room and there Lil was perched on the couch cookies open in front of her and beauty and the beast playing on the TV. I smiled to myself before plopping down next to her and getting cozy. I knew how this would end up....we're looking at the start of a Disney movie marathon. 

Yeah...life is good.

(Not my best chapter but i'm working on it....)