Highschool plot

Everyone are friends and the most popular kids in school

Harry- him and (Harry's gf) have been best friends since kindergarten and he developed feelings for her in the beggining of7th grade, it's 4for years later now. He doesn't know if he should tell her because he thinks it might ruin their friend ship.

Harry's gf- she's had to sit there and watch as Harry dated girl after girl right in front of her, she doesn't mind most of the time though because she knows he'll never like her but other times she gets so jealous she can't take it.

Louis- has a crush on (Louis gf) and flirts with her a lot.

Louis' gf- thinks Louis' flirting is just an act he does with every girl, but does he really like her?

Zayn- him and his girlfriend have been dating since 8th grade and they're still madly in love, everyone thinks they're the cutest couple in school

Zayn's gf- loves Zayn but gets mad at home when he sees him with another girl, what will happen?

Niall- him and his girlfriend have only been dating for a month or so but (Niall's gf) is starting to get a little demanding. Will he break up with her or tell her to stop?

Niall's gf- she feels Niall doesn't do enough for her so she complains to him and demands stuff, what will happen if Niall tells her to knock it off?

Liam- him and (Liam's gf) hang out a lot and everyone thinks they're dating but they aren't, will Liam ask (Liam's gf) out?

Liam's gf- kind of likes the fact that people think her and Liam are dating, she drops hints to him that he should ask her out