Chapter 1- This Is Where It All Starts...

☆Isabelle's POV☆

※Maybe it's the way she walked, right into my heart and stole it!※

I shot out of bed when my alarm turned on.

"Ugh," I said and looked over at my clock.

"10? Way to early, what was i gonna d- OH YEAH! MALL!" I exclaimed and got up. I walked over to my closet and looked at all my clothes.

"Hmmm what am I gonna wear?" I mused to myself before choosing an outfit. I ended up wearing a Minnie Mouse hoodie from Disneyland with a simple white camisole underneath paired with some short shorts. I walked into the bathroom and put mascara, a little blush, and lip gloss on. I brushed out my long brown hair and pinned it back with a fashion bobby pin. I walked out ready to go and went into the kitchen. I ended up eating cereal. After I finished my FRUIT WHIRLS and put my cereal back in the fridge (A/N If you didn't get that reference your not a real bajancanadian fan .-.) I got up and grabbed my car keys. When I looked in the mirror above of my table where my keys and purse are I swear I saw a shadow in the mirror but when I looked behind me there was nothing there.

"Whatever," I said and walked out the door. I drove to the mall and rushed inside. I walked through the mall while looking at my phone. BIG. BIG. MISTAKE.

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡

A/N *gasp* Idk how long this is but i wanted to make a kinda sorta cliffhanger thingy. Yaaaaay. Biiiiiiiiiii!

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡