Chapter 2

Hey lovelies.

I know I confused people on the last chapter, with the connection of the guys with the girls.. It will all be explained to the guys by someone soon and then you will be more clear on that part. I’m sorry but it’s just how my mind works. It always wants to keep you in the dark so you keep coming back to see what happens… Hahaha

Thank you all for your support on this series.. It really does mean a lot to me. I love all the comments, they just make my day. When they're good, when they';re bad and when they just in their own way point out mistakes so I can fix them..

Chapter 2

Samuel’s POV

I glared at this broad. Yeah I know it’s not a nice word but I am forbidden to say what I really want to call her. I love Cali with my whole hear and soul but I must go. I know I will hurt and so will she but It has to be done.

He has sent for me and I shall obey, no questions asked.

I turn to this Tammy person. “The day of reckoning is upon us, He who does not repent shall perish” I tell her.

She growls at me “You are a stupid fool. You will leave your mate and make her suffer just so you can obey an Alpha who is unjust. Who will put you in harms way. For what? These stupid humans.” She sneers at me.

“It is not for me to judge” I tell her, then I smirk “That’s Katrina’s Job.”

She lunges at me and I dodge her. “Listen little girl, I can rip you into pieces. Do you really want to go there?” I ask her.

“Why did you mention that bitches name” She growled out.

“Seems to me, the person by that name is the one standing in front of me.” I tell her, ha see I kind of used the word but not.

“Well just know this, when The Dark One comes your Precious Cali and Katrina will be dead.” She sneers at me.

I wanted to rip her apart. But it was not my battle to fight this time so I just walked away leaving her ranting and raving.

I tried to control my breath as I headed to the spot where I was to meet Divinity. I trust whole heartedly in my makers plan for me. Even though I feel my heart is breaking, it is what I must do.

When I arrive at the spot, I was not made to wait long because he showed up on time. “Samuel it gives me great pleasure to know that you have resisted temptation and have chosen to continue to serve our alpha?” Divinity tells me.

“Was my loyalty in question?” I asked.

“Remember we all have free will. You may chose your own path at any moment. This time I am honored you have chosen the path of good.” Divinity tells me.

“There was no question to my loyalty Divinity, but I will leave a broken wolf. Never to be the same again.” I tell him preparing him for what is to come.

“Duly noted Samuel” He tells me.

“I am not to question just obey” I tell him.

He nods and we leave. It is better this way. I can not say goodbye to my friend Katrina and I most definitely can not say goodbye to the love of my life.