Dear, I told you so.

Oops. I broke your heart! I told you this would happen. I told you not to fall in love with me. I told you I was dangerous. I told not to give me a second chance. I told you not to leave your friends. I told you to put me last. Look where we are. I knew you were available and I hyped myself up on feelings that were never there. Your just so damn good at making people feel bad. I felt like I owed you somehow for past mistakes. I'm sorry I ended up just hurting you more. You asked why I thought I was a terrible person, guess I should have answered with "You'll see." I never intended to hurt you and thats the last thing I ever want. I wish I could be that girl. The girl you think I am. The girl you deserve. When I cut it off there was more reason to it. I knew that if it went on for much longer, I would just hurt you worse in the long run. I don't want to run off like a slut but I guess I never really loved you. Your still a kid who plays soccer with his friends at lunch, your not ready for a the human hurricane to fuck your heart up. I'm protecting you. You asked why I broke your heart. I should have responded with "You'll thank me later." People are gonna ask what happened. I'm just gonna blame it all on you like I always do. I'll bring more pain and claim I was the one who got hurt. I'll never get hurt. My heart is made of concrete because the glass was shattered and I had to rebuild.