Chapter 4 (Halloween) Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or i wud made a char bring Sasuke back and stuff. And i wud hav also killd Orochimaru(the weirdo pedophile), xDDDDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: This wont b a real chap mor lik a filler bcuz i hav no ideas for the next official chap and Halloween iz cumin up! sooooo SORRIE!!!!! xC ---------(to the side)--------> pic of Honey-sempai (Ouran High School Host Club) Anyway ON TO HALLOWEEN!)

Chapter 4:

WOOHOOO I cheered in my mind.  Halloween is coming up! Costumes/CANDY/ stuff and CANDY! You see its unbelieveable(sp?) but me a lonely girl with no family is VERY addicted to candy... I go full out sugar rush in Halloween and on November 1st. Hehehehehhe, not that I'm crazy but I just am in love with candy. So DEAL WITH IT! I'm still currently in the hospital laying in bed looking out the window or the boring walls. Occasionally Itachi (yeah she learned his name :P and Sasuke's...) and Sasuke would come up to visit me and ask questions why I fell to my knees but, me being the clever, awesome person ever switched the subject. When I did do that they would sigh and look out the window. 

~Time Skip~  7:30 PM

I'm A Death Eater(Harry Potter Costume), for Halloween WOOT! Itachi and Sasuke are going as different Serial Killers(POO (A/N: hehehe goes with the whole Uchiha Massacre...). I don't even wanna know, really. All of us together are walking towards the festival and stuff until I trip over my cloak. 

" ARGH! Stupid freaking cloak!" I yell angrily.

Both Uchihas chuckled. I glared at them. Then we started walking again toward the festival. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically this is Part 1 of the full Halloween thing cuz I had no time to rly finish the whole chap and stuff so we'll finish it 2morow or sumthing! So enjoy for now and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! xDDDD  CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY!