TGWSHOE Alternate Ending

The cops busted in seconds later. Boy, were they shocked to find girls acting as cows. Turns out that Ethan called the cops, told them everything, and led them to our location.

The police arrested every guy and jabbed an epi-pen into Eli's leg. Eli got many many years in jail. Everyone else got parole and community service. Ethan was put up for just community service because he was a forced accomplice.

News got out about me selling myself on E-bay and my cow trick. People started shunning me. Oh, well, don't blame them. Jeddah begged me to take her back as a friend. I accepted after ten too many paid for smoothies. Moreover, I became the most known person in the United States... haha fooled you! Just kiddening.

Ethan asked me out twenty times, but I denied saying we'd stick to being friends for now.

***A Year Later: Christmas Day***

"No way! You guys are the best!" I said in awe.

They had got me a puppy! Mom, Jeddah, and Ethan nodded.

"Yeah. And, Canda-Grace?" Ethan said, still not used to my switcheroo with names.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Will you please go out with me?" Ethan pleaded. 21's a charm!

"Yes!" I said (finally). "Excuse me, guys!"

I walked out of the room. I never got to read that note. I opened the remains of Eli's post-it note. It was crumbled a lot, and the writing was smudge, but I could make it out:

'Your still mine, Grace. See ya in London! ;)'