Chapter 7:

Lowood is just great these days and Christmas was approaching so there were preparations,

"Did anyone see Paige,Girls ?!"Shinda Asked.

"No,is there is something wrong with her ?"Anne said.

"I guess she is going to be absent today"Nina said.

"Oh SHIT !,how did you know that I wanted to tell her something very badly today"Anne said.

"What did you wanted to tell me ?!"Paige appeared asking Anne and feeling there was something Anne was hiding,Anne tried to escape from Paige's questions until she decided to tell her....

"Excuse me girls,I need Anne fora miniute"Paige said grabbing Anne's hands and going beside the bathrooms.

"Now I need to know what's going on NOW,If you didn't tell me I swear to my lord I won't be talking to you anymore,WHAT'S UP WITH YOU ANNE ?! I need to know what's wrong ?!"Paige asked angrily.

"If I could just tell you I would've but...."Anne Said.

"BUT what?!"Paige said,Holding Anne's hand and looking in her eyes trying to convince her to tell her what was going on....

"It's me PAIGE,It's about me I guess I'm sick !"Anne said and was about to cry.

"Sick...?!,How are you sick ?!" Paige asked.

"I'm sick of loving someone Paige.....And that someone is just driving me crazy"Anne said.

"Oh lord and finally!!,Annemarie Johan finally fell in love,Oh my God i'm too happy for you,Now no girl at school would say about you awkward again Hahahaha, I'm here with you always sweety Oh THANK YOU GOD,And who is that person ?"Paige said So happily.

Anne just wasn't able to answer Paige.She couldn't now tell her that she was the person she loved...She just can't even say another girl's name or tell her even if she was a lesbian,But what she cared about not showing Paige anything now.She left Paige heading back to the class,Answering her question "BY TIME YOU WILL KNOW WHO....".

At the break,Anne didn't show up neither did any of the girls except for Paige and Rina.

"Rina, Did you see that you won't believe it !!"Paige said extremely happy

"What ?!"Rina aked laughing.

"Hahaha,It's Anne,She is finally a flirt she is inlove!!"Paige said.

"Wow !!!,You are kidding ?! That's amazing and who is that person ?"Rina asked.

"I don't really know but she seems she loves him too much,we must know it Rina,It's really great seeing her falling inlove,I'm really happy for her"Paige said.

When the day was over....Anne just went home wondering about what was wrong when Paige just asked who was that person...

Why didn't she just tell her it's you !

Why did she didn't show her feelings for the second time,She wanted to tell her but there was something inside her telling her don't...

Anne decided just to show Paige her love...And she would understand it alone...