Chapter 17

It was already Friday and I hadn´t talked to Alice and the other girls since the girls night. It had been the last straw. They couldn´t even be happy one second about that I had found someone I actually cared about. And I started to really admit to myself that I liked Jc, because I did. Right now, he was the only thing that made ​​me happy. He had actually tried to improve. But of course he didn´t lose his terrible mood swings as much as I wanted it, but he had gotten better at trying to calm himself down in such situations.

"Do you think your friends will be there tonight?" Asked Jc and sat behind me when I got ready for tonight in front of the mirror.

"Probably. They wouldn´t say no to something like that." I said.

"Babe, you probably won´t even see them, the place will be packed." Jc said and kissed my shoulder. I looked up, he smiled in the mirror and I couldn´t help but smile too.

"You're probably right. It will actually be a lot of fun tonight!" I said and looked forward to the evening. I continued to do my makeup and hair before I put on a dark blue dress with a pair of white low converse to my outfit. Jc was wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a shirt over. We got in the car and drove towards the room where the party was to take place.

Jc and I just came into the room where the big party was. It was a big tradition to have a party here in the beginning of the school start, and it was packed with people dancing and they seemed to have real fun. The music boomed from the giant speakers and played house music. I felt the adrenaline started pumping and I took Jc with me in with the dancing and sweaty students. We started dancing and I swung my hips in time with the music. I felt people's eyes on me but decided to ignore them completely. They probably couldn´t really understand why Jc would be together for so long with a girl like me. I was not a typical Jc-girl.

We continued dancing and Jc let loose and smiled broadly. I could hardly take my eyes off him, he was so incredibly good-looking and sexy when he danced like that. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. He kissed me and then he leaned towards me and tried to talk, which was next to impossible because of the loud music.

"I'll get something to drink!" He yelled to drown out the music. I just nodded and continued to dance a little bit awkward to myself. Suddenly I felt someone behind me and started dancing with me. I turned around and saw a tall dark-haired guy who looked extremely attractive, smirking at me.

"Uh, I have boyfriend." I tried to say over the loud music. He laughed.

"I know. Jc right? I don´t care. Bradley." He said and held out his hand. How did he know that Jc was my boyfriend? Oh well, most people probably did.

"Alison." I said and started to scout around for Jc, but didn´t see him anywhere.

"Come on, let's dance!" Shouted Bradley enthusiastically and he gave me a dazzling smile. I looked again after Jc but saw no trace of him, so I shook my shoulders and we started dancing together. The atmosphere was amazing and the adrenaline was pumping even more and I felt I was high on life. It started quite innocently and we just danced next to each other. But suddenly he started to get closer and closer and his hands groped over my body. I began to feel uncomfortable and wanted Jc to come. I tried to break free from his grip, but he held me close. Suddenly I felt him suddenly disappear from me and I turned around and saw how Jc had taken a grip on his shoulder and pulled him back. People had backed away quickly and everyone stared at Bradley, Jc and me. I saw Alice and Kayla standing a few feet away and them both stared angrily at me. I ignored them and turned my attention to the Jc and Bradley.

"What the hell?" Exclaimed Bradley furiously.

"Don´t dance with my girl." Jc said shortly. The music had been cut and everyone listened carefully to hear what happened.

"Nah why? She liked it." He said and smirked at me.

"Stay away Tanner." Jc said warningly and stared at Bradley, who seemed to think this was entertaining.

"No, and what are you gonna do about it Caylen?" Bradley asked and scoffed. Suddenly Jc punched Bradley in the face and he lost his balance and fell backwards. Several people rushed up to him and helped him up, but before he was up on his feet Jc had gone up to me and started pulling me away. I heard Bradley shouting but we kept walking. The music was raised again and we turned our steps to the exit. We sat on a bench outside and both sat in silence before I broke the silence.

"Was it really necessary to punch him?" I asked quietly. Jc looked up from the ground and looked at me with a half-sad look.

"Sorry Ali. But when I saw him with you I got crazy. I know how he is." He said.

"So you know him?"

"Knew. We hung out for a while with the same people, then he was a fucking ass and we go into fights several times." Jc said and sounded upset.

"But it was good that you came, it was getting too much." I said and took Jc´s hand.

"Ali, I will always be there to protect you." He said and looked deep into my eyes. "I hope you know how much you mean to me."

"No, I don´t really know." I said and lowered my eyes.

"Ali, you mean more to me than you know. You are probably the first girl I really like, if not more than like. You light up my world." He said and smiled shyly. I was speechless. I had never seen him so vulnerable and honest.

"And you´re not saying this because I wanna hear it?"

"No. I say it because I want it said. I want you to know how I feel. And this happens very rarely, so add this to your memory." He said and chuckled.

"Promise me you'll be here for me when I need you." I said quietly.

"I promise you Ali. And I'll improve myself, I promise this time really. What do you say, wanna go in and dance or go home and cuddle?" He asked sheepishly.

"We can go home." I said and stood up. He took off his denim shirt and gave it to me, I smiled gratefully and pulled it on. He took my hand and we started walking back because Jc had already drunk a beer, and he didn´t want me to drive his car, guys and their cars...

"You're so different Ali." He said suddenly.

"Is that good or bad?" I asked.

"Good. All the other girls I've been with have been so meaningless, stupid, none I cared about. But it's different with you."

"Jc, I'm really falling for you." I said and stopped while I put my arms around his neck.

"I've already fallen for you." He said and smiled lovingly. I felt how it bubbled and tingled in my stomach. He bent over and kissed me slowly and carefully. Right now I felt like I was the happiest girl alive.

---------------------------------

I just wanted to thank you for all the votes and sweet comments, it means a lot, so here´s a short update for you. Please comment and vote :)