achtzehn

"Hey--oh! Oh my god!"

When Cara saw Malia on top of Stiles, making out, she shrieked and slammed her laptop shut, throwing it across the room. She had wide eyes as she tried to get the image out of her brain, but it was stuck inside her head, but she didn't know why. She felt the urge to cry out of stress and worry. What if they heard her? Did they know she was watching them for a split second?

Surely Malia had known, right? Cara texted her, asking if she wanted to video chat, and when she replies with yes, they're making out in front of her laptop?

Cara didn't know how she was going to face Malia after that awkward moment. She had wondered if she was overreacting, but she had saw an intimate moment between the couple. And she admits, she was jealous.

But excusing the thought of her probably well-known crush, she laid on her bed and closed her eyes, drifting to a peaceful sleep.

- - - - - >

Malia's lips were attached to Stiles's as she shifted her legs over his lap, pushing him down on the bed so he was laying down.

You see, she was going to video chat with Cara, but then Stiles came five minutes before the event happened. She tried to deny the activities that Stiles wanted to do, which you can guess what they were.

Finally, Malia just gave in to Stiles, the two heavily kissing when Stiles suddenly heard the Skype ringtone, lifting his head to see who was calling, but Malia grabbed his face instead and kissed him passionately, Stiles melting into the kiss.

She doesn't know how the video call answered, but she heard Cara screech, a loud thud after. Malia looked at her laptop and then looked at Stiles, "Do you think she saw?"

"Yeah. Yeah, she definitely saw."

- - - - - >

Cara stepped out of Cory's car, rushing inside when she saw Malia and Kira walking together, trying to avoid Malia. Unfortunately, Kira saw the raven-haired girl and yelled a 'hey' to her.

Cara quietly cursed, turning around to see the teenager waving at her enthusiastically, Malia nodding once at her. She waved back and turned her back to the girls, back to rushing to her first class, Math, which Cara hated and did not get.

Malia felt the exact same way, which she loved because they would "study" together. And by "study", I mean sing along and dance to Marina's albums.

Malia raised an eyebrow at her suspicious behavior, remembering the events of last night, when Cara caught her and Stiles making out on Skype. She sighed and said a goodbye to Kira, following Cara into the classroom.

When she arrived in Hell, I mean Math class, she saw Cara sitting at a desk, facing Lydia, who caught a glimpse of Malia. She widened her eyes and pursed her lips, her face going back to normal once Cara starting talking to her again.

Malia took that as a plea for help, walking over to the girls in seconds, "Hey, Cara! How are you?"

"Uh--good, I guess--"

"Hey, let's go shopping tonight!"

"But I thought you didn't like shopping?"

"I change my mind! I'll pick you up at five!"

Malia then quickly exited the classroom, Cara looking at Lydia confused, "I have no idea what just happened."

"Me either." Lydia said.