dont go out in the woods tonight

alexs p.o.v

"if you go out in the woods tonight you better go in disguise." they were srounding me with there arms rised and singing in high and creeping voices ." for tonights the night the teddy bears have there picnic. " as they sing tebby bear ears start sprouting on there heads and tails from there lower back. just as one is about to tear though my heart I wake up panting and screaming

my mum comes rushing up the stairs to the house we are in at the moment. you see we have to go from house to house hiding from the hunters and our enemy the black bears. they take pleasour in killing humans(and akasingly other bears) and eating there hearts.

I mean we still eat hearts but only eat what we need to live. other wise our diet manly consist of human food.

my thoughts get broken by my mum barging thoug my door. "alex are you all right" mum says "yeah its just the dream again." I sigh. "honey were moving in a month. are you going to be able to keep holding on a little bit longrer. or do we need to go out for dinner?"mum asks with her head cocked to the side "no I can hold on for a bit" I answer looking down the turth is that I have a picnic every night so I can last but if mum found out i will be rejected by my famille. "okey honey but you hsve school tomorrow so get some sleep." mum says going back in to mum mode. "okey I'll try."

............................................ ? p.o.v .........................................................

"hey mum can I go out tonight im hungery" I asked. " as long as you only kill humans and the limit is two kills okey." mum says "okey" I say back. "oh and no spying on the drown bears down the road. got it" mum says with an eyebrow raised. "got it" I say with my fingers crossed behind my back. "okey you can go" she says with a flick of her hand."bye mum." isay in a slightly rised voice as I walk out the door strait to alexs house...

.....................................................a.n.........................................................

this is my first story and I know its not perfect but its good for me. so please

vote

comment

read and share

p.s

sorry about mistakes I write this on my tablet