Chapter 11

*Diamond*

Brazil was amazing and I was so happy I got to share this experience with the people that I love. A lot happened on the trip like I found out I was pregnant. And yesssss I know what your thinking. Even though I said I never wanted kids, I had a change of heart. Alsoooo Chris proposed to me infront of my family. I passed out and was rushed to a local hospital and thats how I found out I was 3wks. I'm so relieved that I went with my instinks and didn't have those drinks. As for Tiffany and Dre they just baught a new house together and have no plans on settling down yet.

Today we were going to my doctor's appointment. We're gonna find out the sex of the baby. I just hope its a little girl so I can dress her up like my mother did me. Chris wants a son so he can teach him sports and stuff. But as long as he's healthy we're happy.

"Baby get dressed we gotta leave in 1hour for your appointment" Chris said walking into the room,with a towel around his waist. "Alright but watch me end up waiting on you" I laughed as I walked over to him giving him a kiss. Did I mention we moved in together ? Pretty obvious ..

I took a quick shower then walked to the closet for something to wear. I grabbed a cute top and some sweats with matching jordans. I left my hair straight and grabbed my purse. "Babe, You ready ?" I asked checking to see. "Yeah lets go" he said as we headed out.

"Ms. Matthews ?" the nurse called as we got up and followed her to the back. We waited for the doctor, then she finally came. We checked the heartbeat which was normal then came the big part. "Are you ready to know the sex of your baby ?" the doctor said smiling. "Yesss" Chris said grinning. I laughed he was more hype then me but who could blame him. "Let's see.....it's a beautiful girl" she said pointing it out on the screen. I was so excited, I gave Chris a kiss.

I couldn't wait to tell my bestfriend. Chris was already calling his friends and telling them. As we left the doctor's office I told Tiffany to come over. Chris had to go to work so I was gonna be home alone tonight. I hope its not like this when the baby comes. I was watching Mean Girls on tv when the doorbell rang. I went to go get it.

" Heyyy booooo" Tiffany said giving me a hug then rubbing my belly. "Heyyyy" I said letting her in walking to the living room. "My gosh you getting big, only what 3 more months till I see my god child" she said laughing. "Yessss" I said laughing rubbing my stomach. After we talked for a little I finally told her. "So we went to find out the sex of the baby today" I said taking a sip of water. "Oh yea ? so what is my godchild ?" she looked up. "Its a little girl" I said with a extra cheesy grin. She yelled and hugged me. "We gotta go shopping like right now" she said grabbing me. I laughed then we headed out to the baby stores.

I think we bought almost everything pink known to mankind. I got so much stuff we had to go and have the people bring it in a truck because it didn't fit Tiff's car. After we went out to eat at Chipotle. I was starving, we talked about the baby and stuff. Then I agreed to let Tiffany plan my baby shower, I knew she was gonna go all out. I was getting tired and Tiffany had to go to work so she dropped me off at home.

When I got home I just took a shower then I cooked dinner for when Chris gets home. Once that was done I layed down and talked to my baby. I told her how much I loved her and how I'ma be a great mommy. Its like she knew what I was saying because she would start kicking like crazy. I couldn't wait for this bundle of joy. I rubbed my belly and I drifted off to sleep.

*Authors Note*

Short Chapter :/

Its been a while and I'm sorry but I decided to update 2chapters this time so keep reading :)

comment/vote