The Stark's Choice(Tyrion x fem!Stark reader x Sandor)

"You shouldn't be out here, Y/N," your brother Robb told you and Jon nodded in agreement. "Need I remind you, that I am older than you?" you fired back before grabbing your practice sword. "By five minutes!" Robb complained. You let out a laugh and got in stance. You were the oldest daughter of Lord and Lady Stark of Winterfell. However, you were not about to let the fact that the royal family was visiting stop you from having a little fun. By fun, of course, you meant beating the tar out of your brothers in the practice ring.

Robb scoffed and immediately lunged at you. You quickly parried his thrust and brought your elbow up into his nose. Robb backed away, holding his free hand up to his face. By this time, you had an audience so you neared your brother and whispered, "Should we give them a show, my dear twin?" Robb smiled and nodded. The second he finished nodding, you swept his feet out from under him and danced away. Jon was nearly doubled over laughing when Joffrey shouted, "This is a practice ring, not a dance hall!" He was looking directly at you.

You were never one to holding your tongue so you fired back, "Then you have no business here, my Prince." The prince's uncle, Tyrion Lannister dissolved into laughter and you could see the smirk on The Hound's face. You heard Robb's footsteps hurrying toward you and turned just in time to block his blow. It did not take you long to knock Robb back down and eventually, he yielded. Jon was next.

As much as you loved your twin, you preferred fighting with Jon. Jon changed the way he fought every time so you could never get a read on his movements. Tyrion, Joffrey and the Hound were all still watching. Waiting for the inevitable moment when the Stark girl was soundly beaten by the Snow boy. They were disappointed when you knocked your half-brother's sword from his hand and pointed yours at his throat. You helped Jon up, turned to the three spectators, curtsied and gave them a cheeky grin.

Sandor couldn't take his eyes off you. Here you were, this delicate Northern woman, and you had just bested two of the best fighters in Winterfell. Sandor had never seen anything like it before. His eyes followed you as you put your practice blade up and then returned to your twin's side. Joffrey was glaring at you. "Practice blades are pathetic," he scoffed. You cocked an eyebrow at the young prince. "Yes well, Father decided that practice blades were needed after the last time I cut Robb. Nearly took his fingers off," you replied, flinching slightly when Robb elbowed you in the ribs.

"Y/N STARK!" your father's voice cut through your laughter. You turned to find him approaching your little group. "Have you been fighting again?" From the corner of your eye, you saw Joffrey smirking. You nodded sheepishly. "I trust you beat them?" you father asked with a small smile before pulling you into a hug. You were soon ushered inside to prepare for the feast being held in honor of the royal family's visit.

At the feast, your youngest sister Arya kept asking about Tyrion Lannister. He was late. "Where's the Imp?" You gave her arm a little smack. "Be kind, Arya! I'm sure Lord Tyrion does not appreciate the moniker," you scolded. You met the green eyes of Queen Cersei. "You need not scold your sister for her words against my brother, Lady Y/N. He is, after all one of the biggest attractions in the Seven Kingdoms," Cersei said to you. Once again, you couldn't seem to keep quiet.

"Forgive me, Your Grace, but no one should be treated in such a manner. Perhaps the lion should learn to curb her tongue before the wolf gets the better of her," you spat before turning away, nearly running into Tyrion who had managed to sneak up on you. He was looking up at you, a wide smile gracing his face. "Lady Y/N, would you care to walk with me?" You nodded and left the room with him. Tyrion had never had anyone stand up for him the way you had and he was intrigued.

For the next few days, you spent a lot of time with Tyrion Lannister and, when you weren't with him, The Hound sought you out. With both men, you had honest conversations. Tyrion loved how open and honest you were. Your wit instantly drew him in. The Hound was simply impressed with your fighting skills and your mouth. You could swear with the best of them and you had no shame about it. Over those few days, you had enchanted both men and they could honestly say that they were infatuated. The sad part was that you had no idea until the last night before the royal family was due to leave.

You were in the stables, brushing you horse when a shadow caught your attention. You jumped and spun around. "Seven Hells!" you cried when you recognized The Hound. "You gave me such a fright, Sandor!" You threw the brush at him. He could be incredibly sneaky for a man so large. He gave a chuckle. "Is he bothering you, Lady Y/N?" Tyrion asked, appearing just behind him. "If I was, she could take care of herself," The Hound said. You could feel the tension between the two. "Gentlemen? Is something wrong?"

"I do believe we have both come to speak to you about the same thing," Tyrion replied, glaring up at the warrior. "Oh? And what is that?" You were genuinely curious. These two men were like night and day, but apparently they had a similar idea about something. You. The two men did not answer you, so you pulled Tyrion aside first and spoke to him. He informed you of his feelings and asked you to travel to the Wall with him and then to King's Landing. Telling him that you would consider it, you returned to The Hound. "Have you come to tell me that you have feelings for me as well, Sandor?" you asked him, gazing into his brown eyes.

He gave a short nod. "Did you want me to come to King's Landing with you?" Another nod. You sighed and told him the same thing you told Tyrion. "I have a choice to make," you said and then left him alone. You made your way to your chambers and sat on your bed to think. You couldn't deny an attraction to both men, but how in the world would you choose between the two? You only had that night to make a decision. Tyrion would be leaving with Jon and Uncle Benjen and The Hound would be returning to King's Landing in the morning. Your mother wanted you to stay in Winterfell and your father wanted you to go to King's Landing with him.

You were up all night trying to come to a decision and by dawn, you had one. Tyrion and The Hound were waiting for you before you went to break your fast with your family. "Good morning, Lord Tyrion. Sandor," you greeted with a tired smile. "My lady. As much as I hate to pressure you, I must know. Have you made your choice?" You cleared your throat and nodded. Your gazed flicked back and forth between the two men. You could tell they were both waiting anxiously. The Hound was a bit more subtle where Tyrion was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet. "I've made a decision. I choose..."

��ɖ>� f�

(a/n: I simply couldn't choose.)