CHAPTER FIVE

.

"Kyyaaahhhh."

I jolted awake at the sound of my name being screamed. I sat up in my bed just as my bedroom door flung open.

"You freaking punched him?" Rayne bellowed.

It wasn't a question more like a pissed off statement.

I sighed at lock to the clock on my wall it read 11:01 a.m.

I shook my head. "Rayne, I apologized to Dante last night for hitting him, it was a moment thing. He was teasing me and I lost my temper." I explained.

She still didn't look happy so I grunted.

"Rayne, I get he is your boyfriend but he is my brother, brother's and sister's get into fights. So don't treat me like I'm a random chickawho hit your boyfriend, I have more right to hit him than you do." I pointed out.

"Nobody has a right to hit me. I just want peace." Dante shouted from the living area.

I wanted to laugh but I ignored him instead and focused on Rayne who was currently staring me down.

"How do you have more right?" Rayne asked with a scowl while ignoring Dante also.

"He is my blood, literally." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes then came over and sat on the bed.

"He told me what happened with Harley." She said softly.

"He hates me I bet." I frowned.

She shook her head. "He does not, you're are his number one girl. He's probably pissed but when you talk to him he will be fine, trust me." She smiled.

I cracked a smile and nodded at her.

I'm sure she was right but I still felt crap about the whole situation.

"So." She smiled and stood up. "You totally made out with Justin last night, twice from what I hear." She squealed making me laugh.

"They where only good luck kisses Rayne, I told him I want to be just friends and he agreed." I said as I stretched.

She thumped my arm which actually hurt. "Ow, why the physical abuse?" I asked.

"Why do you want to be in the friend zone?" She questioned.

I shrugged. "He is close to Harley and Jackson and soon he will be to Dante. Imagine if we hooked up then broke it off, how awkward would that be?"

She sighed. "I guess but-" "No buts, we're friends and that's final." I grinned.

"Whatever." She huffed and stomped out of the room.

I laughed at her as I looked out my window.

It was a cloudy day today and it looked a little chilly out so I changed into a grey, light baggy Nike three quarter length tracksuit, the bottoms - that where suddenly big on me - only came to my knees so it was cool enough to wear in case are the weather picked up.

I put on white ankle socks then my white Converse. I washed my face and left off my make up.

Because I went to bed with wet hair in a bun my hair was all wavy and messy curly when I let it down. I whipped my hair back and forth a few times to loosen it up the braided my bangs to the side and let it hang down.

I dragged my feet into the living area, Dante was on the sofa watching Sponge bob.

I jumped onto his stomach and legs making him groan. "Damn it, Kyah." He whaled making me laughed.

Brawlersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें