Chapter 15

Iruka's mouth dropped. Had he just witness Sakura using chakra control? Or was he imaging it?

Iruka shook his head.

No, he was indeed imaging it.

He refused to believe that a mere monster with the cabability of that much experience!

"Haruno Sakura!" Iruka growled, and took Sakura by her wrist, dragging her away from Naruto. Who was dusting himself.

"Detention! Your in for so much trouble after your father一"

"Iruka."

Sasuke glanced at Sakura with eyes full of hate. He hated her for what she had done to him, espeacially to his pride. The small Uchiha wiped the blood that escaped out of his mouth.

Sasuke's pride was hurt, so badly, that he wanted to avange it. Now!

"Haruno Sakura."

Sasuke held the spar sign, showing her that he has the intention of fighting her. "Battle me, I'll show you the power of a Uchiha."

The entire class cheered. Whistles were blown, hands clapped 一all for Uchiha Sasuke.

Naruto finally spoke and yelled at Sasuke, pointing at him while doing so. "Leave her out of一"

"Sorry, but I must decline."

The cheers abrubtly stopped.

"If it's a fight you want, then go fight someone else." Sakura ignored the annoyed glares she recived. "Because I don't want to fight you."

Iruka cleared his throat. "Okay. No one一"

"Then if you don't want to," Sasuke's black orbs met sky blue ones. "Then I believe Naruto is the right choice. If I can't battle you, Naruto can be my new punching bag."

Sakura's shaded green eyes gazed into Sasuke's figure.

"Do it."

Inner chanted.

"You can do it, protect Naruto."

Sakura felt that feeling again. It was the same feeling from before. She felt it trying to consume her in darkness. Drown her into her own pool of sowrows. But it stopped, when a shining light appeared. 一Naruto reached out for Sakura. Saving her.

They both ran twoards the fence and jumped over it. Just before Naruto and Sakura were about to run off, they both glare at their whole class. Especially Sasuke.

Iruka's whole classroom booed at the Jinchuurikis. Throwing insults at them.

"Naruto!" Iruka growled. "Get back here! Or else . . ." He trailed off, not knowing what to say. He almost forgot Naruto was a monster, with no parents.

So he called out to Sakura.

But they were gone.