Another Day

"Daddy? Are you okay?" I hear my little daughter Elliott say. "I'm fine dear. Just a little rusty." I say as I try to remember how the words went. "I think it went 'and we danced all night to the best'...best what?" "Zayn" I hear my wife Perrie call "Trying to recall the good times with your friends?" "Yes..." I say slightly embarrassed. I wish I could relive thouse times... When everything was right. When we where still all great lads and we all got along. Until I got married. I love Perrie so much and it's not that I don't love her, beleave me I do. It's just when I got married we all started drifting apart. Never mind that. I can't dwell on the past, I've got to live now. After all, I've got a lovely family to take care of.

I head inside my house where I'm greeted by my lovely wife. "Zayn, Louis is coming today. He wanted to talk to you about gettin the band back together or something." Wow. Now that I think of it, I haven't preformed with the lads for years. How can I? I can't even remember the song that was in our movie. It's been about 13 years now. Ya, ya it is. My oldest son Luke is 10, so about 13 years. We finnish eating breakfast and I go to take a shower. Once again I try to remember that song... "Maybe it's the way she walked... What came next? i cant really Remember now but I can try to." I get out and dry my hair with a towl, and looking through my shirts I find the old superman shirt. Such great memories. Like when Louis shouted "Superman!" In the video diarys. I find a white shirt and throw a blazer over it. I'm putting on my jeans as the door bell rings. "Hi Louis." I hear Perrie say and I quickly throw on my pants and shoes and go down stairs. "Hi Zayn." Louis says " I see for ones you didn't spend 10 minutes on your hair." I didn't know if he was just being Lou or still mad at me for something. "So now what I came over here for. I think we should reassemble the band. For old times sake." He finishes. I don't know what to say.