Rant Rant Rant

Before anything, Knock Knock? (Who's there?) Rant Rant Rant (Rant Rant Rant who?) 

dasi Rant Rant Rant nan meomchul suga eobseo  Rant Rant Rant nan eojjeol suga eobseo

(CORNYYYY!!!)

lol

--------

Okay my rant:

I am kinda pissed until now, why? read the story

Story:

 it was like 1 in the morning and I am so bored and not sleepy. So I went on surfing the net and got to ig.

So I saw this pic of RM and started reading the comments. One comment caught my attention. It's a comment of a girl demanding ARMYs to vote for hobi on some poll. But then I shrugged it off and scrolled to the next pic and there i saw the same girl but with more like angrier comment all caps.

I was like damn gurl why you being a btch so much? You don't force us to vote on some stupid poll.

So the poll was about Best kpop dancers and the once who were fighting was hobi and kai and others.

ig demanding gurl was like:

  WHERE ARE ALL THE DAMN REAL ARMYS YALL ARENT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT JHOPES LOSING TO KAI FUCKING STOP SITTING AROUND AND ADVERTISE OR VOTE FOR JHOPE LINK IN MY BIO STOP POSTING THINGS WE'VE ALREADY SEEN AND POST SHIT LIKE THE POLL AND TELL PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR JHOPE STOP WASTING THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE MANY FOLLOWERS 

so i replied with:

 hi, i noticed your comment and not to be rude or anything but so what if j-hope loses that poll? I mean it's just a poll nothing personal. Because whatever the result is, j-hope will always be the best for us. A poll doesn't prove anything. And beside that why do you have to like curse and call the ARMYs "damned"? If you're looking for real damned armys look at yourself in the mirror and think if you really are one.

so yeah that's what happened. I must prepare myself for a fight :'( Good luck me :)