Cheerleader

(A/N) This is fem!Gee, but I'll write one later with a male Gee cheerleader just with a different storyline. Mkay? Mkay.

Gee sighed, trying to shove her boobs into the small cheer uniform top one last time. For some reason, they never gave her the right size, and she suspected it had something to do with a little quarterback named Frank Anthony Iero.

He was, to say the least, dominating, controlling, and everything Gee could have ever wanted in a man. The only problem? He only acknowledged her when he was messing with her.

It was almost like they were five again. He'd pull her hair, she'd kick his shins. He'd make fun of her stuffed animals, she'd make fun of his dick size. It was an endless cycle, but she never got what she wanted.

To call Frank daddy.

But that was going to change tonight.

"Ready, Gee?" Jamia called to her from the other side of the door. They were both captains, and happened to be best friends.

"Al-most there!" Gee grunted out as she finally got the top to stay.

Wow.

Those looked a little too big for her liking.

"Let's go." She opened the door, dragging Jamia along before she could make a comment on Gee's shirt. It was obvious that Frank had switched hers with another girls, and Gee was fuming.

When they got to the stadium, an hour before the game started, Gee glared at dadd- she means Frank, the whole way to where they set up.

She threw down her bag, crossing her arms and glaring at the man who was practicing throwing. He was, admittedly, the best quarterback in the state, but that gave him no reason to tease Gee so much.

The second Frank saw her though, he abandoned warm-ups and sprinted over to her. "Hey, princess. That top looks so good on you."

This was the moment. Frank always called her princess, and Gee was finally ready to retaliate.

"Hi daddy." She purred, seeing his face turn to shock. "I'm glad you like it."

Frank grinned. "Finally figured it out, didn't you?"

Gee smiled back. "I knew all along. I was just too afraid to say anything."

"Well now that you did, you're mine. Got it, little one?"

Gee nodded, trying to avoid slipping into little space. "All yours, daddy."

"I'm gonna do so good this game, knowing you're my little princess." Frank smiled and kissed Gee on the forehead, running his fingers lovingly through the girls silky black hair. He pulled away, and ran off, yelling an apology to to the coach.

They won the game that night.

So that was lowkey hella weird for me to write but I love you guys so I'll write whatever you want. Thanks to @heart_stops_beating for the prompt. Prompts are always open fam, and Yay double update day! Probs gonna have another one done before the days over. I'm gonna write a part two for both bus stop and diaper.