When Will My Hot Prince Come And Save Me From My Hell Hole? ch.16

Chapter 16

[ Drake's Point of View ]

Ahwwww... it feels so good to be back outside in the human world. Where there's fresh air, freedom, and most importantly Ady.

Sigh, but Alas it won't be lasting that long what with me being the new King cause my dad just had to die now from an unexpected tumour in his head. When everything was already messed. But now I have to go through the never ending deed of being King, whom is bombarded with questions, concerns, and/or suggestions! Ugh, I sometimes feel like saying, "Leave me the fuck alone!! I just a bloody teenager for gods sake!" I thought to myself frustrated.

"Come on Drake cheer up man." Trey said, giving my shoulder a shove.

"How can I cheer up Trey? I'm the new fucking king of the Vampire realm, and I'm only 17!!" I said harshly, slamming my fist against the dashboard.

"Think of the bright side dude, you can make people do whatever you want, like clean your room, cook, scratch your back, or ouh, they can get you a pandoo!!" Trey said grinning like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"Trey, that sounds cool and everything, but what the hells a pandoo?!" I asked furrowing my eyebrows together.

"Oh, its an animal that has the body of a kangaroo, and the head of a panda. Cool huh!" Trey said wiggling his eyebrows, with a childish grin plastered on his face.

Wow, is it just me or has Trey lost it? Like seriously a pandoo?

I instantly burst into an uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh ya, its so funny. Ya you just laugh it up Drake, laugh at my childhood hopes and dreams of the perfect stuffed animal." Trey said sarcastically, but I could see a smile brimming his lips.

Damn he's good.

Trey pulled his car into the garage, and before he even stopped I darted out of the car into the house, toward the living room. I could already smell her wonderfully sweet scent lingering around the house. But there was another sinister scent lingering in the air as well. One I knew all too well.

I growled in anger. How dare that bastard come near her. I could feel my body start shaking, and my eyes turn bloody murder red. I glanced around the room, trying to sense where she was, but there was nothing but silence, and that's when I noticed it. Taped to the wall, was a folded piece of paper.

I darted toward the wall and furiously ripped it off the wall.

I assume by now you already know who I am. But no need to worry, I just came to take what was rightfully mine.

- Zane

P.S. Don't worry I'll keep her entertained .

I angrily ripped the paper into shreds, it just uselessly falling to the ground. I turned and punched the wall as hard as I could, letting my anger out. I wall shook in protest and cracked in half, leaving a huge gapping hole.

I spun around and started cussing aloud, while I reeked terror on anything situated near me.

Then I heard Trey come bolting through the door, gazing at me with a confused expression. "Whoa, hold on Drake , what's wrong?" Trey said appearing at my side restraining me from breaking anything else in eye sight.

I wretched my arms from his grasp and let out a menacing growl in frustration. "It's that bastard Zane that's the problem!!" I yelled, punching the wall again.

"What do you mean Zane? What did he do?" Trey asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"He took Ady that's what he did!" I said running my hands through my hair, tugging at it in frustration.

"But wasn't Clay with him?" Trey asked.

"Ya he was, but then where is he?"

" Here I'll call him." Trey said whisking his phone out of his pocket and already speed dialling his number.

[ Clayton's Point of View ]

Here I was watching what was supposed to be one of the scariest movies around, and I'm having a hard time holding in my laughter. The special effects in the movie were so unrealistic and fake it made me laugh. Like seriously when you get your head chopped off, your doesn't start gushing out like a fountain. And trust me I know from personal experiences.

But on the other hand Tay was screaming her head off. Not even 10 minutes into the movie she was o scare she hurdled herself into my lap and hid her head on my shoulder. But hey I'm not complaining, it feels nice to have her in my arms.

[ Donavon's Point of View ]

A couple of days earlier....

I begrudgingly pulled my bruised and battered body out of the garbage can. While muttering cusses under my breath.

Its all that stupid vampires fault, and my stupid excuse of a daughter that did this to me. But little did they know, you can't kill a demon that easily. I thought to myself, laughing evilly.

I clutched my chest as my ribs painfully pressed against my lungs, as I laughed. I glanced around, to see it was pitch black. And the alley was sickly quiet.

I needed to get outta here and fast. I slowly and carefully lowered my hand into my blood stained pants pocket. I successfully pulled out my little pouch. I reached my hand in and grabbed a hand full of the silver powder. Then effectively sprinkling it into the air.

As it lingered in the air, it started spinning slowly forming into the shape of a circle. I waited patiently as the portal opened up. Then quickly glanced around to make sure nobody saw me, then I limped my way into my home.

The Demon realm.