sirius/ lily

SIRIUS BLACK PoV

I climbed in the hogwarts express “here we go” i whispered.

I was a bit nervous, my brother Regulus had told me many things about Hogwarts and most of them bad. I sighed and bumped into someone.

“hey, I’m James and this is Remus” he said smiling down to me.

Instantly i knew we were going to be best friends.

“Sirius black.” i said.

I saw James give a look to Remus. It's because of my last name. Black. We were known for our cruelty and pure-blood.

“what house do you plan on being?” i asked them pretending i didn’t notice the looks they gave each other.

“gryfindor” they said at the same time.

I nodded at them “me too.” i said

Remus looked at me confused “isn't it a family tradition for the Black's to be in Slytherin?” he asked

i nodded “actually, it is, but where's the fun in being the perfect little boy?” i asked and smirked.

“right,” James said “let's go find a compartment.”

we all followed until i saw a red headed girl talking to a boy. The red head was stunning.

“hey guys, wait!!” i said.

They looked at me and asked “what?”

i pointed to the red head.

“ah!” Remus said in understanding “you fancy her?” he asked smirking

i didn't answer

“i can fix that.” he said and walked into the compartment.

We went with him

“hello beautiful.” James said “why don't you come join us instead of this.” he said and made a gesture to the boy.

The red head looked at us with disgust.

“his name is Severus and I’m pretty comfortable here.” she said with venom in her voice.

Note to self: do not insult greasy hair in front of red head.

Remus smirked at her “then l;looks like were sitting here with you and snivellus.” he said and James snickered at the name.

We all sat down. James and Remus next to snivellus and i sat next to red head.

I could tell that greasy hair was beyond pissed.

“ what's wrong snivellus? Afraid we gonna steal you girl?' i asked him and smirked.

“what is your problem?” red head asked me.

“who said i had a problem?” i said.

“then why are you picking on Severus? He has done nothing to you.' she stated like it was obvious.

“because he has something we want.” stated James.

“what is that?” greasy hair asked

“her.” i said and pointed at red head.

Red head slapped me. “i will never be yours so don't hold your breath waiting for me. Wait please do hold your breath then i will never have to see you again.” she screamed obviously mad.

I rubbed my check were she slapped me and greasy hair smirked at me.

“maybe your wish comes true.” i said angry and walked out of the compartment and into the one across. James and Remus said something to them that i couldn't hear and came back.

“s'alright man. You'll get the chick don't worry.” he said reassuringly.

I nodded at him knowing it wasn’t true she hated me.

A\N: I DNT THINK THIS WILL BE CONTINUED 

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN  ;)

-FLOWERS