Chapter 1 - Break ups and Concerts

Ariana's POV

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. One person on my mind, Jai. We had just broken up and I'm very upset to say the least.

"Ariana?" My mom, Joan said.

"I'm right here." I called.

My mom pulled the curtain to the side and looked at me with a sympathetic smile.

"Come wave to your fans" she said.

I pulled myself off the bunk and walked through the tour bus and sat on a chair near the window. I looked out and saw all of my beautiful fans screaming for me. There had to be at least a thousand people here to see me. I really hope I can deliver and make them proud.

The bus pulled up to the back of the building and my family/friends rushed out of the bus. I walked straight to the stage to do a sound check and then to hair and makeup. All I could think of was Jai.

I skipped onto stage singing the first song Baby I, so far so good. I got to Honeymoon Avenue for some reason I don't think I'll be able to make it through this song.

"How many of you guys know to song Honeymoon Avenue?" I asked my fans.

I heard screams throughout the room.

"Good, Cause I'm gonna need you to sing along with me tonight is that ok?" I asked hearing my voice crack.

I felt the tears build up in my eyes but pushed them back when everyone screamed as if saying 'of course'.

I began singing the song and was doing pretty good until the middle of the song when I started to breakdown.

The Arianators screamed cheering me on. I pushed through the sadness and kept singing. I did pretty good for the rest of the concert, no more breakdowns.

After the meet and greet I went back into the bus to be greeted by my family each giving me a tight hug and. I walked over to my bunk and laid down. Once again the curtain was pulled aside and revealed my brother Frankie.

"Hey, did you know Nathan's joining us in Toronto?" he asked.

"No but I'm glad I could use a friend like him right now." I replied.

"I know it's hard now but you'll find someone else." Frankie said leaning in for a hug.

I gladly accepted this is why I love my brother he gives the best advice but right now he's not the person I need. I need Nathan, he understands me and makes me smile. I can't wait to see him in Toronto.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If you like the story vote! 5 votes, 20 reads for the next chapter!

Thanks for reading!