16

Stefan P

Stefan P.O.V

Flashback.

''  What are you doing out here ? You're gonna catch you're death.'' I ask as I walked towards Nathalia who was currently laid in the grass, her eyes focused on the night sky.

'' I'll be fine.'' She answers a small smile on her face. I sighed knowing she doesn't care about getting ill which made me angry because I didn't want to lose her.

'' So what are you doing out here ?'' I ask again and sit beside her.

'' Watching the stars.'' 

'' You seem to have a fascination with stars.'' I tell her as I recall seeing her paint them. She giggles and says 

'' A sky full of stars is a sky full of stories.''

Flashback ended.

I groaned as I sat up the cover's falling the cold attacking my upper body. That was the fifth dream this week. I thought they would all come at once but I was wrong and each one I get is me and Nathalia and every time I see her I want to hug her and kiss her and shower her with love but it's the past but I couldn't tell Damon that he wouldn't understand. At the start of the week I went from wanting revenge to wanting to love this girl forever and I wouldn't want to her her family if it mean't hurting her even if her family is Klaus.

'' Hey.'' A voice says drawing me out of my thoughts. 

'' Hey.'' I say to the girl standing by the door.

'' Are you okay ? You've been distant ??'' She asks as she walked further into the room.

'' I'm fine just trying to find ways to stop Klaus and his evil family.'' I answer but they weren't all evil, Nathalia wasn't evil.

'' Oh okay, well how about you take a little break and come hang out at the grill with us ?''

'' Sure.''

'' Great, I love you Stefan.'' She says.

'' I love you to Elena.'' I say and kiss her on the lips but did I really love her ?