Chapter 1

"A shooting star! Make a wish!" Eunhae stopped as we were walking the streets.

We got home from a TEEN TOP performance. They just made a comeback with their perfect dance moves and addicting song ROCKING. We are both ANGELs. And this girl has been a longtime friend of mine since their debut. She does believe in wishes, but I do not.

"I am done!" she told me as she opened her eyes.

"So what did you wish for?" I asked her

"Your wish and my wish.." She answered

"That's why wishes do not come true, those are impossible." I told her.

Well, our wish is to be with TEEN TOP, to live with them! Sounds like sasaeng fan right? But ANGEL is a peaceful fandom and no one doesn't want to ruin that name. We are ANGEL so we should behave like one.

"Why don't you try? Wish to be LJoe's dog!" She suggested our wild imaginations.

"Yeah right! I wish to be LJoe's dog!" I announced sarcastically as we ended up laughing.

*

"Hoshi!" I was in my room when someone disturbed my sleep with a knock

The door was opened, it is Eunhae. What is she doing early in the morning? I didn't mind opening my eyes so she'll shut up. It is too early to fangirl, I need some sleep!

"Where are you Hoshi? Oh! What is this?" I felt her sat beside me.

Next thing I felt was the motion of being raised up in the air. I opened my eyes to see.  Eunhae's big face! Wait! What happened!?

"Such a cute puppy?! Are you the pup that Hoshi will give to LJoe?" She talks to me with aegyo.

Wait! Did I just turned into a dog!? Oh gosh! What happened? I don't want to be a dog!

"Eunhae! Turn me back into human!" I told her but I heard barks from my lungs.

"Such a cute pomeranian! What do you want? Are you hungry?" She asked.

My friend cannot understand me! What should I do now? I want my mom! Where is she?

"Since Hoshi is not around, why don't you be the one to accompany me on TEEN TOP's fanmeeting?" She asked me.

"What? You are bringing me there in this form?!" I told her forgetting she would only hear barks.

"Oh are you excited? Let's go!" She told me as she carried me and left my room.

TEEN TOP is holding a sudden fan meeting. Why didn't I know that!? I wish to see LJoe's smiles. His eye smiles are the best! But now that I am a dog, I should not be dreaming about those boys. I need to get back into my human form!

*

"How cute?"

"Is that for LJoe?"

"What's her name?"

Questions has been thrown to Eunhae as the other ANGELs saw me. Is my dog form so cute? Well, my human form is better. Don't you guys recognize me? I am a famous Ljjang! Ljjang is what you call an LJoe's fan.

"Oh they're here!" the girls started screaming as TEEN TOP appeared infront of us.

"LJoe!!!! I love you!!!" I screamed but oh well, barks came out again. I'm such a fool.

"Oh is that a dog's bark?" Ljoe asked as he looked around the crowd.

Oh gosh! Did I get his attention? Please don't come near me! I don't want you to see me in this form! Me and my big mouth!

"Yes it is!" Eunhae answered lifting me higher than the crowd's head.

UH-OH! I hate you Eunhae! I hate you! How can you do this to me!

"Woah, so cute!" LJoe reacted and went down the platform.

ANGELs cleared the way as he approached us.

"Can I hold it?" He asked Eunhae.

"Actually, she is my friend's gift for you but she went into trouble so I brought this pup." Eunhae said.

Me? A gift? What can that do good for me? My friend can't understand me what more can LJoe do for me to be back in my human form? Please LJoe say NO!

"So she's a gift to LJoe!" Chunji grabbed me.

Now is my time to escape! I need to find my mom! Mothers knows best! She will know I turned into a dog! I decided to give Chunji and soft bite so he'll release me and I succeed!

"Oh! She almost fell! You're bad Chunji!" LJoe caught me from reaching the floor.

LJoe is carrying my dog form. I can die now right? Maybe I can stay a dog forever? NO!! I got some exams and I need to study for university. I need my human form.

"She bit me!" Chunji complained

"Well she doesn't like you." Ljoe pat my head.

"Ya, let's start now. We will be late for the next schedule." CAP ordered them

"Hold her first ok? I will get back for her." LJoe handed me to Eunhae again.

I looked at Eunhae with a very sad puppy eyes to express my feelings.

"Oh are you sad you are not going to see Hoshi anymore?" She asked me

So she read my eyes that I am sad? I wonder how I can tell her that I am Hoshi?

"Ahnyonghaseyo! TEEN TOP imnida!" the six gorgeous boys has started.

I am usually happy seeing TEEN TOP but now I am on this form and got no knowledge how did it happen, I can't describe my feelings. Will I be able to return to my human form?